• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2011: THE FINAL!!! France vs. New Zealand

I'd expect France to come out in the second half and play a high speed 40 minutes. New Zealand may look to close the game out

Joubert aside, I'm really enjoying this game

France right in it still, only need a couple of kicks to go ahead - Forwards are on top in the scrum and at least equal at the breakdown, despite what Joubert reckons
Trinh-Duc playing very well since he came on as well

Allez les bleus!

Normally I would have said how throughout this tournament, France have only had one good half in them and then usually fall off and i would have said France had that good half in this 1st half against NZ, but now Stephen Donald is on which means we might end up having the shitty 2nd half

If the Kiwi kicking wasn't so crap they'd be out of sight and all because they have the ref in their back pocket.

This blatent display of complete corruption within the sport makes me not want to support it any more.

Corruption implies we are paying the referee. Please tell me that is not what you think?

I think Joubert is playing the crowd a bit - not uncommon for refs to take a bit too much notice of their cheers/cries for a penalty when there's a big rowdy crowd, I don't think for a second he's been bribed (despite what I said on facebook about Graham Henry giving him a reach around :lol: )

Before the match, chance to win :

France 25% vs All Blacks 75%

During the match :

France 0.01 % vs Joubert + All Blacks 99,99 %

Joubert is helping us out a bit, but not as much as some people might think.

A lead at half time is all I could have asked for.

So many times in the first half McCaw not rolling away or holding on and no punishment? :) is it a little bit of helping? :) he is getting away with a murder. Whereas when french are doing the same, Joubert is very strict and calling every 50-50 situation.

Joubert is helping us out a bit, but not as much as some people might think.

A lead at half time is all I could have asked for.

Would prefer a lead at full time myself, ABs are not playing well though lots of wrong options.

Ha, Donald... NZ better hope he's figured out how to kick the ball out by now
I almost chocked on my beer, I go to the loo and when I get back Stephen Donald is running on the field. I must have crossed into the twilight zone. Please....please...please henry keep his role limited to distributor and goal kicker and he'll do the job.

I reaally hope we can put away those points, I am so proud of those french player after the first half. Please let win this! I am the only frenchie at my local and I can tell u there are some worried faces (heaps of kiwis around here)

Seems that someones had a word in Jouberts ear at halftime, he just pinged McCaw at a ruck!

Latest posts