RWC Discussion thread: Ireland are bulbous and ready to dominate

Leonormous Boozer

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Who do we play in the 6 warm up games prior to the All Blacks?
Who makes the cut in the back three?
Who's uglier Marty Moore or Rory Best?

This is the place for all the important discussion of 2015's World Champs.

Keep it couth.

812790_419399604805363_1560983705_o.jpg

Procession/Presession to the World Cup final starts here. Pain and Hensaw to cut the opposition apart.

I'm going to London for the Ireland Italy game and I'm vowing right here, right now that I am going to end English arrogance once and for all by beating them at their own game and pulling down the metallic trousers of that Oliver Cromwell statue outside of the Houses of Parliament on National TV.
Honestly though, what are my chances of being stabbed by chavs? If I say words like fam and blood will they think I'm one of them?

I'm going to London for the Ireland Italy game and I'm vowing right here, right now that I am going to end English arrogance once and for all by beating them at their own game and pulling down the metallic trousers of that Oliver Cromwell statue outside of the Houses of Parliament on National TV.
Honestly though, what are my chances of being stabbed by chavs? If I say words like fam and blood will they think I'm one of them?

Hopefully high. I'll buy you a drink if you don't get stabbed though.

Do chavs say Blood and fam?

I don't remember been a while since I had a run in with a chav.

Although if you buy a chavette a Bacardi Breezer, a couple of fags and a maybe a Mackie D (depending on if they are classy) you could get yourself a quick slap and tickle behind a fast food chain.

Also who likes Cromwell anyway Royalists 4eves Bruv

I'll take you out to dinner Peat and then we'll go to a pub and I'll tell you how bad the bar staff are and how I'm better and then I'll get outrageously drunk and not be able to walk in my heels anymore and you'll get me home safe and be commended for not taking advantage of me.

Is winning for Ireland winning the World Cup, or England not making the quarter finals? I can't decide which is better :p

Ireland have been all bark and no bite for the entirety of Rugby history. They blew it against a tired All Black team 2 years ago, now they have another chance to do well in a World Cup, but likely too much pressure, expectations and eagerness will deny them a result in a clinical knockout game. It's in your genes sorry lads.