• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Craig Joubert and TV officials are cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very hard to make out if the comments here are trolling or not, but either way, I'm closing this thread, and as one poster mentioned, it's unbecoming of this forum.

To insinuate that the referee is a cheat, when there are clear cut guidelines within which he can refer something to a TMO, is in very bad taste.

If anyone has an issue with me closing the thread, PM me.

Tired of these "cheating" threads. Anytime something doesn't go your way, "oh the ref must have been paid". South African fans of 4 years ago all over again "we lost so Bryce Lawrence cheated".

I'm not going to rehash everything that's already been said, there were several strange calls which benefited both teams. ABs2011 is absolutely accurate with everything he has said. Joubert couldn't use the TMO in the last instance, he had no slow motion multiple angle replay and he had to make a decision on the spot so he did.

Man up and deal with it, Scotland almost won buy unfortunately fell short.

TBF to SA fans though the 2011 QF wasn't 1 debatable mistake but near enough an entire 80 minutes of non-calls WRT not supporting body weight at break downs, high tackles, off sides (I could go on) and it was one-sided at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts