• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC: New Zealand - Tonga (09-09-2011, 20:30)

Ad's will annoy me. Then again not as bad as this woman's miming!!! She needs to learn how to mime more convincingly!!!!!!!! SHOCKING!

ITV is annoying me; they know nothing about rugby

10mins into watching it and ITV's coverage is already starting to annoy me...very tempted to switch to S4C already.
And surprise surprise...straight to the England camp :rolleyes:

Magnificent here in the viaduct, you gotta be here. Just awesome but lets get the game started already.

10mins into watching it and ITV's coverage is already starting to annoy me...very tempted to switch to S4C already.
And surprise surprise...strapght to the England camo

Well what else is Lawrence Dallaglio supposed to talk about, Romania?

I know what you mean though - they've got three greats of the game, and they're just getting them to talk about nothing, really. Just things like "It's a great event" "Lovely place" "Going to be tough...."

Any chance speaking about the opening match? I'm sure New Zealand are playing Tonga and there isn't a documentary about the All Blacks choking.

If the opening ceremony is/was in the stadium, where are the teams warming up?
Did they warm up before hand and then have to sit in the changing rooms while it went on?

And surprise surprise...straight to the England camp :rolleyes:

Was going to mention this, but glad someone else did ;) ;)

I knew it would happen so i don't know why i was shocked!!! Switched over to S4C for a bit, so far their spotlighting the AB's. More than ITV are doing. Good thing I'm fluent welsh speaker ;) ;) Looking forward to this match :D I wanna see some stupidly entertaining rugby :D

I dont mind if i have to pay a small amount to watch the world cup! can someone please help?!?

Was going to mention this, but glad someone else did ;) ;)

I knew it would happen so i don't know why i was shocked!!! Switched over to S4C for a bit, so far their spotlighting the AB's. More than ITV are doing. Good thing I'm fluent welsh speaker ;) ;) Looking forward to this match :D I wanna see some stupidly entertaining rugby :D

Hah when I turned it on I first thaught Ok.. there will be ads as often as they can.. and then England will be mentioned at least once when it should mainly be talking about NZ v Tonga.. Wish I could pop S4C on but Im not fluent in welsh :( and my Freeview remote is broke so cant put subtitles on / english commentary and I cba going downstairs.. my bed is too warm xD

Well what else is Lawrence Dallaglio supposed to talk about, Romania?

I know what you mean though - they've got three greats of the game, and they're just getting them to talk about nothing, really. Just things like "It's a great event" "Lovely place" "Going to be tough...."

Ah don't mind them going over to England camp, just why not go over to Wales, Scotland and Ireland while they're at it? It is the coverage for all of us and all :p
Didn't realise Filise was starting for Tonga! Good to see a Cardiff player there :D

Was I the only one hoping they would do both war dances at the same time, was pretty awesome last time tbf

And a scrum to settle Bali's arguement there...and its not a straight feed :rolleyes:

Latest posts