• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] Australia vs Fiji (17/09/2023)

I think Australia wins this quite easily with the kicking game.

Fiji losing Muntz is disastrous for them imo.

No Tupou and no Faumasili means we only have one THP left and he's pretty raw. Slipper can technically cover it but it would be a big ask for him to go from injured to starting THP.

Petaia also went off meaning we could be without our best two outside centres as well. Plenty of holes in midfield for Radradra to run through.

If the ref isn't blindingly biased towards us the way he was for Wales then Fiji could easily beat us. Particularly if they tidy up their game a smidge.

I'm hoping Fiji are absolutely ******* furious after last week and smash out tries like a prop in Greggs with a wallet full of matchday bonus money

Want It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

This is going to be massive. It's a knock out game for Fiji, kind of wish this fixture was first in the group.

I made welsh cakes last week before the game and wales won. I will not be making any Australian snack before this game.

Game of the round difficult to call heart Fiji head Australia less than 4 to Australia.

Little surprised at Semi/Tuisova that way round, but I imagine there's a lot of roaming going on in the Fijian backs so the numbers don't really matter all that much

Please find and purchase a nicer beer. There are so many great European beers and you are drinking that swill. It hurts me.
I love a ceaft beer, especially a nice IPA; but I also really enjoy a corona with a slice of lime, usually in a bottle though, not draught. It's a good, easy drinking summer beer imo.

On the game, really looking forward to this one. Will be supporting Fiji obviously. Quite a few injuries for Aus and Botia/Tuisova coming into the starting 15 for Fiji could be key.

Latest posts