• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] Australia vs Portugal (01/10/2023)

#Justice4curry

Honestly this is a ******* joke. England have had the rulebook ******* thrown at us for anything high but it seems everyone else can get away with it. They even interfered with Farrell getting off to get it overturned, you can bet they won't with these though.
As this world cup goes on it appears more and more that these cards are a joke!

My god Portugal, making such hard work of it. Completely cynical by Aus at that ruck, he knew exactly what he was doing slowing it down.

Hey guys, we want to protect your well being and ensure your careers are as long as possible. Just make sure you don't go to the world cup because we're gonna get all WWE and ****. - Mr. World Rugby, I heard him say it.

This is the worst time management i've seen from a team in a long time. Probably ever.
I'd lose it.

I don't want South Africa, France or New Zealand to win either tbf, so it checks out

No Ireland, SA, France or New Zealand - you're running low on options mate 😅 it's almost like you're desperately holding out for England - or perhaps Chile - to do the unexpected

It's a shame Portugal lose the ability to hold the ball once they get into the Aussie red zone
So much good work undone by poor handling this game