• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] Australia vs Portugal (01/10/2023)

Gonna go against the grain and say you can't really give that as a penalty try. Faessler didn't impact the knock on itself, therefore you can't really say that the try would've definitely been scored if he wasn't there.

It sucks, but it's the right call.

I raise you Jaco Peyper, the people of La Rochelle (or France in general if you're one of those) and, for you, James Lowe. We are at worst level with the other contenders.
I don't want South Africa, France or New Zealand to win either tbf, so it checks out

I've said it for 18 months, Joy Neville runs every game shes involved with!!!

She destroys URC games, and now shes ruining my world cup lol

After the bunker's performance both France and Ireland can get tossed due to Rolland

Aus went under the 2nd row then before he lands, AND Valentini is borderline in that collapse...

Tier 2 teams just cant get a break!!!

As in it's a bad thing or to be expected?
Imo it's 100% a bad thing but I suppose a bit of it should be expected. It'd be nice if they minimized its use instead of referring every-single-bloody-call to the bunker.

We are 2 millimeters away from having a robot on the field who blindly follows the calls from a booth. And 3 millimeters away from having an AI at the bunker that gets rugby's laws and 10 million games with cases as inputs and spits out the calls. You want consistency? Careful of what you wish for.

Then again, I reckon i am a minority.

Not upgraded seems a bit mad. Forearm with force to the head of the defender

#Justice4curry

Honestly this is a ******* joke. England have had the rulebook ******* thrown at us for anything high but it seems everyone else can get away with it. They even interfered with Farrell getting off to get it overturned, you can bet they won't with these though.

Latest posts