• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] New Zealand vs Italy (29/09/2023)

Crowley has had a very good stint but I would be tempted to release him one game early. This is completely unacceptable physically and mentally.

Its a performance so bad he is only the second best Kiwi head coach in the stadium. :p

As previously stated, I think Italy gave up when Crowley was binned off, but this is embarrassing for them, no pride whatsoever

Its great we'll be able to see this fixture more regularly for decades to come with World Rugby's new closed shop World League where Italy can again be as awful as they want and not face relegation. Great job to all concerned with that forthcoming official announcement.

As previously stated, I think Italy gave up when Crowley was binned off, but this is embarrassing for them, no pride whatsoever

Yeah, some context is needed.

Still, that is an impressive score! Ireland vs. New Zealand should be an epic. A bit of a coin toss, although I would lean towards Ireland.

Lol. Comments on BBC are that New Zealand are unstoppable. They do realise this team lost to France just a few weeks ago....

Ireland will get a rude awakening against NZ.
Damn right we will. When we need to bring in Ballygowan water the lads will be delighted.

On the rugby this game is the same as us vs Romania. A natural proceeding before the inevitable clash.

Latest posts