• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] New Zealand vs Italy (29/09/2023)

Decent First Half from the ABs.

Their "worst ever WC side" thumping Italy 49-3 after 40 mins. The skill levels and execution are just beautiful- reminding everyone they are a massive danger in this tournament.

Those QFs really are gonna be something aren't they. My word.

Decent First Half from the ABs.

Their "worst ever WC side" thumping Italy 49-3 after 40 mins. The skill levels and execution are just beautiful- reminding everyone they are a massive danger in this tournament.

Those QFs really are gonna be something aren't they. My word.

I would prefer to face a dupontless France than New Zealand. Is Dupont definitely back for the quarter finals?

I would prefer to face a dupontless France than New Zealand. Is Dupont definitely back for the quarter finals?

Saw an article this week that said he'd almost certainly be available for a QF.

It's almost Hobsons Choice really isn't it- it's a mighty tough QF for all of the 4 involved.

Big question is what's left in the tank of the winner for the Semi Final the week after but let's see how it all shakes out first.

Would you rather face a Ntamackless France or a Farrellloaded England, that is the question !

You that desperate to trash on the AB's, that's all you you can come up with,lol
I figure someone like you would maybe take inspiration from a man who behaved like a child on the rugby pitch, but I doubt the more experienced All Blacks players would.

Such a missed opportunity for Uruguay against this defence last time out.

Italy need to limit the defensive errors and get a second and third try to get any sort of confidence of nobbling France if they have an off day.

Italy have completely imploded and switched off. Think some of these trys are a little too easy this half.

Latest posts