• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] New Zealand vs Namibia (15/09/2023)

Best ref around at the moment for my money, except he had the audacity of being English. The prick.
Always loved Pearce. Saw him do the USA-Ireland game way back when and was real impressed even though he was young. Everything is so crisp and he calls a good game. Communication is great and he is always professional. Someone needs to step in to prevent him from trying to learn Portuguese before the group stage ends though.

Always loved Pearce. Saw him do the USA-Ireland game way back when and was real impressed even though he was young. Everything is so crisp and he calls a good game. Communication is great and he is always professional. Someone needs to step in to prevent him from trying to learn Portuguese before the group stage ends though.
I think my personal highlight was him marching Sarries 10 twice because Billy kept gobbing off, and Billy couldn't believe it. Up with this sort of thing.

Ethan is very inportant to us. But he is missing at least the quarterfinal now. And can't replace a suspended player. Which means no moody. Which means weak scrum
Nah, he'll get 6 down to 3 down to 2, which is the right ban (providing he's not had a bunch of other bans in the past, which I don't think he has?) so will miss Uruguay and Italy - one of which he probably wouldn't have played anyway

Nah, he'll get 6 down to 3 down to 2, which is the right ban (providing he's not had a bunch of other bans in the past, which I don't think he has?) so will miss Uruguay and Italy - one of which he probably wouldn't have played anyway
It really isn't right to my mind. Entry point should be just that, it's six and a week off for tackle school, not halved and then thirded just because you wore a tie and didn't call anyone on the other side of a table a ****.

It really isn't right to my mind. Entry point should be just that, it's six and a week off for tackle school, not halved and then thirded just because you wore a tie and didn't call anyone on the other side of a table a ****.
Im actually ok for it to be cut in half. It means that a player on their third offence should get worse than one on their first. Tackle school is bogus though, you're a professional and the tackle laws are so clear, it achieves nothing.

I have to say pleasant to see consistent refereeing for both teams not heavily biased to either tier

Im actually ok for it to be cut in half. It means that a player on their third offence should get worse than one on their first. Tackle school is bogus though, you're a professional and the tackle laws are so clear, it achieves nothing.
Yes, I agree in principle, but it doesn't work that way, it's always cut in half from the outset whether you have previous or not.

I'm absolutely in agreement with that, however you've gotta be realistic with how it's handled these days
I think 6 should mean 6 but if they randomly turned around and said no reductions to him then that'd be dodgy as hell

I'm absolutely in agreement with that, however you've gotta be realistic with how it's handled these days
I think 6 should mean 6 but if they randomly turned around and said no reductions to him then that'd be dodgy as hell
Oh for sure, I'm arguing about the system, not this incident. I'd be furious if he actually copped 6

Oh ok, 2 weeks then I think. I can't remember that he's had any priors. It was pretty reckless though, not wrapping the arm

Latest posts