• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023 QF1] Wales vs Argentina (14/10/2023)

Let's not touch the matter of who's got the most annoying white rapper, cuz ours are just absolutely disgusting.
How do you read GWCCI? Gucci? Gouchi? Gwichi? Thanks in advance

Worse part is that must be WRU funded because every blwdi YouTube advert is that noise!!! The algorithm is punishing me for being Welsh and engaged with Welsh rugby!!!!!

Worse part is that must be WRU funded because every blwdi YouTube advert is that noise!!! The algorithm is punishing me for being Welsh and engaged with Welsh rugby!!!!!
It's not my style of music either, but I don't think it should be dismissed as 'noise'. Listening to the words, there's some decent lyrics in there. I like the multilingual nature of it which represents Wales well.

Honestly, compared to other modern 'rap' I hear on the radio, it's decent!

Who knows.

Its desperation time in Douth Wales for 10's currently.

Cardiff just signed that South African kid, hell have to slide in as first choice with... Ben Thomas behind him?

Jeez its slim pickings! We are all going to have to start raising the academies for anyone who can consistently kick 40m
I can't go along with this kicking stuff, I know it's important at international level but not at the expense of not giving any opportunities to someone like Jarrod Evans. I think Lloyd has the potential to be our Mackenzie if only we hadn't stifled his development over the last 2 years. But yeah, Gatland will probably want someone with a big boot rather than a game changer with X factor.

im more of an old school hip hop head rather than drill or whatever but obviously if you have no appreciation for rap in general you're not going to like it. Funny thing is I bet people laughing at it have some of the worst taste in music going. Well, in my opinion anyway. Lol.

It's not my style of music either, but I don't think it should be dismissed as 'noise'. Listening to the words, there's some decent lyrics in there. I like the multilingual nature of it which represents Wales well.

Honestly, compared to other modern 'rap' I hear on the radio, it's decent!
Listen to the first 10 seconds again... over and over.

Mike Phillips Welsh not good enough?
I read this too...

Rumour has it this isnt her 1st, 2nd or even 20th offence. Shes been given multiple opportunities to stop bullying people, and finally she picked on someone too high a profile at a RWC

I read this too...

Rumour has it this isnt her 1st, 2nd or even 20th offence. Shes been given multiple opportunities to stop bullying people, and finally she picked on someone too high a profile at a RWC
I hate bullies.

Ironically, having met Phillip's in very informal circumstances... he is a bit of a dick head.

I'll spare the details, because noone comes out of it with any dignity, it was just a bunch of large guys acting like children, but to hear that he was bullied and pressured is a bit of a shock.

Mike Phillips Welsh not good enough?
His Welsh isn't great, but that shouldn't be an issue. There can be a real 'elitist' attitude by certain Welsh speakers who turn their noses up to those who either aren't as fluent or have learnt Welsh. I saw plenty of comments on WoL towards Jason Mohammed who learnt Welsh only a few years ago, stating that he shouldn't be reporting pitchside as a result.

Not everyone grows up speaking Welsh every day, or converses regularly with family/friends; or have learnt leater in life. I think it's important that everyone who wants to speak Welsh is encouraged to do so and not feel self concious if they're not perfect.

Latest posts