• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] Wales vs Georgia (07/10/2023)

I agree with this, 2 latest tries made the score flattering.

All credit to Georgia, they haven't been great this world cup, I hoped they would beat Portugal and give Fiji a real game, but they didnt perform either particularly well
Against Fiji, Georgia were ahead at half-time.

The run Wales have to the Semi is mad though. Dangerous team.

Ruck. Com somewhere, you'll have to go and check.

I also remember seeing that Wade broke the 11m/s threshold too
That's where my link came from lrz was 3rd behind Graham and Penaud

Grant Williams is up there I reckon. And lol at post match asking my question haha.

If I remember correctly, the 2 stand outs are Carlin isles and the Ausie winger (I forget his name)
Can't count 7s. In 15s the fastest ever have been Tonderai Chavhanga and Takudza Ngwenya. Both Zimbabweans lol. But atm in 15s I don't think LRZ loses over 100m. I know the Aussie you talking about but can't remember his name.

Edit. Rod Davies. Unless it's someone recent.

Last edited:
Can't count 7s. In 15s the fastest ever have been Tonderai Chavhanga and Takudza Ngwenya. Both Zimbabweans lol. But atm in 15s I don't think LRZ loses over 100m. I know the Aussie you talking about but can't remember his name.

The Aussie winger I'm thinking of was 7's also.

Chanhanga was lightening apparently, but Ngwenya I've heard wasnt actually that fast, of course he was fast but not in comparison with the fastest around

The Aussie winger I'm thinking of was 7's also.

Chanhanga was lightening apparently, but Ngwenya I've heard wasnt actually that fast, of course he was fast but not in compa

I dont care that much, my point was that Dyer and others are faster, I dont think Graham makes the top 10
I'll help you there are a number of speed merchants, none of which have lrz as the fastest

This years 6n

I'll help you there are a number of speed merchants, none of which have lrz as the fastest

This years 6n

I think your are being unnecessarily aggressive, especially as your arguing against yourself lol.

My whole point was that LRZ wasnt the fastest in the Welsh squad hahaha

Hasn't he done that several times before? He must have the bone density of wotsits.

Latest posts