• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SANZAR + AirNZ Cup Complete

I JUST DOWNLOADED THE NEW SANZAR CUP 2010 MOD AND NO NEW KITS OR ANYTHING WERE ADDED

1. I downloaded the patch and then extracted all the files into thr root directory of rugby 08
2. opend up the gme and there was no change in any of the ITM cup kits or sanzar kits or anything

Can u please tell me if i have done something wrong when i installed this

THANKS!

I JUST DOWNLOADED THE NEW SANZAR CUP 2010 MOD AND NO NEW KITS OR ANYTHING WERE ADDED

1. I downloaded the patch and then extracted all the files into thr root directory of rugby 08
2. opend up the gme and there was no change in any of the ITM cup kits or sanzar kits or anything

Can u please tell me if i have done something wrong when i installed this

THANKS!
I can't really be sure what it is you're doing wrong but the kits are in game because I'm currently playing it as I type. Please give more details of what kits are showing up ingame when you play and where exactly you're placing all the files and I'll try help as much as possible

The roster file doesn't load
Place the roster file in my documents/ea sports rugby08 folder. Than load it ingame or is it something else? It'll be a 2009-2010 roster because that's when this was created. If anyonea willing to update that would be great

its in the my documents/ea sports rugby 08, but the file name was kind of weird...it was listed as roster.ros.ros, not as sanzar.ros

Latest posts