• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SANZAR + AirNZ Cup Complete

I think the most up to date NPC patch was from Last years competition. It ended up being a SANZAR Cup patch so there's NPC, Currie Cup and the ARC all in one. All of the teams have their 2008-2009 kits and alot of the stats and team squads will be out of date but everythings in good working order. I have all the files but they're on my laptop, if I have enough time I'll try to upload some form of the patch. It replaces the whole European League and other teams I think. I've played with it so long I can't really remember what it replaces.

Here it is Anz Cup 2008-2009, Currie Cup, ARC, Super14 2009 kits and updated faces: http://www.filefront.com/17208232/Sanzar-Cup-Super14-Kits-and-Faces-Mod.rar/

Credit goes to Tommowins, Faatau82, ShaheenJ for their work making this patch I hope I haven't forgotten anybody. Also credit to all the face makers because I think I downloaded a few from different people ages ago but can't remember names sorry. I've added my little bits with trying to update the roster but most people will have their own preferences so yeah. Enjoy everyone hope you like it :)

Last edited:
thats great been looking for a sanzar cup npc mod. Do you know if anyone is planning on doing the itm cup for 2010 this year, that would be good.

I'm not sure I haven't been on these forums for quite a while. Highly unlikely thou, because it took between 3-6 months just to get this patch done if not longer. I think the best we can do is just update the rosters because the kits keep changing so often and making them can be time consuming.

I don't know any other site I could upload it too and it'll probably involve me having to register on most sites so unfortunately I can't.

Also I'm not trying to have a go at you but most people on the forums appreciate if you can contribute to the site and at least make a few post before you download anything. It's not compulsory and I'm not really even sure if it matters to people anymore but it would be good to post more instead of just posting once than never visiting the site again.

It could be that you have to make more than 10 post, there use to be a rule that if you didn't post more than 10 times you were denied access to downloading files. Post good thou not just random things to get 10 post.

hey when you download the sanzar cup ros or patches. Does anyone know where to extract them? I realise you extract the roster update patch version 4 into ea sports rugby 08 main folder. Because when I extract the sanzar cup mod or patch with the kits, with the version 4 update. It seems to stuff up the teams in terms of international, and shuffles it up out of order, how do you do it so its in balance, what I'm asking where do you put the sanzar cup mod or patch, and kits e.t.c?

Opps yeah I forgot to say that it does that but the best thing to do is put all your current files into a seperate folder than extract all the Sanzar Cup files into the Ea Sport Rugby08 directory. Damn I forgot about all that, thankyou for reminding me I just assumed people wouldn't worry about playing international if they just wanted a Sanzar Cup mod but yeah if you want to play the normal international teams you'll have keep them seperate.

so still have the version four roster files in a seperate folder in the ea sports rugby 08 main folder with sanzar cup files?

Yep keep them seperate, just means that if you want to play your other mods you'll have to keep changing the files around but shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

This mod is the only place were we can play the currie cup,coz rugby challenge doesn't have it:(

cause rugby challenge is a rubbish game hardly any international team which is licence and really unreal

Hey everyone I haven't been on these forums in so long but just saw some were having problems downloading the mod. It's so old now but maybe someone can make use of some of the files in it, anyway I'm currently uploading what Sanzar Cup files I found in storage hopefully they still work and soon as it's finished I'll put up a link

Sanzar Cup 2010 Itm Cup, ARC & Currie Cup http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jyor1ioq52obkg2

Sanzar Cup 2010 Roster Needs Severe Updating http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7arbnov7iy4vo04

This is the first version of the mod but it has all Itm Cup, ARC & Currie Cup teams, kits. The roster is outdated but until I can find the last version we did this will have to do for now. Hope everyone enjoys and can get ideas off this mod to make bigger better mods

Last edited:
Awesome would u like to help in the Rugby 14 patch that me and about 6 others are doing?

i downloaded the new Sanzar cup mod but there is still the same kits as the last version of it??

I haven't got the time to mod anymore sorry I only have access to the internet and my Pc on weekends. I know I've got another version of the mod somewhere with kits from Shaheenj. He probably still has the updated kits from the 2010-2011 season but you'll have to rifle through his sticky to find them and add them manually unfortunately until I can find where I put my files

Ok so I've found some files that have the updated kits for the Anz Cup, I did a quick test Wellington vs Auckland to see ingame and Wellington Lions away kit were the one off white Tsunami Samoa from 2009 and Aucklands were 2009. So this is the mod made with Shaheenj kits and a few other members help sorry can't remember names. These kits are so much better than my 1st attempt so please enjoy and good luck any modders out there wanting to improve on this. I'm sure it'll be greatly appreciated

Also just about forgot to say this mod has either 2009 or 2010 Super Rugby kits too and mods a few internationl teams it is recommended to keep all your original files in a seperate folder before using this mod

Sanzar Cup 2009-2010 http://www.mediafire.com/?845bxa25vz6a1o2

Last edited:

Latest posts