• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SANZAR + AirNZ Cup Complete

You can do that, but i think as there is no other major 12 team leagues, and you need 8 for Currie Cup.. just add 4 extra teams.

hey can someone help i tried to put this patch on but i didnt no wer to put all the files

i had all the anz cup team names and logos on ther but thats all i could figure out it was still europein rosters and kits

and in play now mode england was in the europeian club section but no one else was pplese help im very confused :huh:

thanks

If you can wait a few days, i will hopefully have time to upload my AIR NZ Cup mod. You could use the roster from this one though.

ok kool i have the 09 patch on their already but this will overite it aye??

i dont no y i couldnt put the anz cup patch on it was harder than patches iv used in the past lol

The way i make my patches is to make directories.. so you can play any patch you like, as long as you put all the game files in it and run the exe from that directory.

For '06 legends patch, as no released patches was made it will be just the original directory.

so are you going to post the patch in here or in ur little workshop thread?? just curious thanx...

Can someone make a updated roster for Anz Cup 2009 because there's so many new players around now and it'll be cool to play with the proper player names and stuff. I've attempted to do it but there's so many transactions and not sure who's playing where these days especially because they keep pulling players in and out of teams with the wider training squads and that.

I think that was 1st effort anyway with kits form 2007 season but I think the likes of Fa'atau and a few others may have done some better more up to date kits if you take a look around you should be able to find them somewhere I just forgot where they all are alot of the kits are all over the place.

Has anybody got the time to do a updated roster I failed miserably trying to do it and now I have 2 and in some places 3 of the same players names and it's just totally confusing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Aug 19 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think that was 1st effort anyway with kits form 2007 season but I think the likes of Fa'atau and a few others may have done some better more up to date kits if you take a look around you should be able to find them somewhere I just forgot where they all are alot of the kits are all over the place.

Has anybody got the time to do a updated roster I failed miserably trying to do it and now I have 2 and in some places 3 of the same players names and it's just totally confusing.[/b]

I think Fa'atau has made an updated and better ANZ Cup but I don't know where to download it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tommowins @ Aug 21 2009, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Aug 19 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Has anybody got the time to do a updated roster I failed miserably trying to do it and now I have 2 and in some places 3 of the same players names and it's just totally confusing.[/b]

I think Fa'atau has made an updated and better ANZ Cup but I don't know where to download it.
[/b][/quote]

Okay ive looked all over this forum, is there an ANZC mod anywhere? there is alot of talk about Fa'ataus one but i cant find it

I made all the artwork (logos etc) and all the kits was made with minikits too, but there was no new stadiums, competition format or any roster.

I can do two things:

I can upload the mods i made, and have to make rosters, or i can incorporate my mods into MUP v1.2. I don't know what it best. The kits are still up to date for the NPC and Currie Cup as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Sep 6 2009, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I made all the artwork (logos etc) and all the kits was made with minikits too, but there was no new stadiums, competition format or any roster.

I can do two things:

I can upload the mods i made, and have to make rosters, or i can incorporate my mods into MUP v1.2. I don't know what it best. The kits are still up to date for the NPC and Currie Cup as well.[/b]

I would appriciate it if you could upload the kits, i have no problem filling in all the rosters and stats myself with woosahs editor.
incorperating the mods into MUP v1.2 would be ace also.

Great work on this, ive always wanted to have the Air New Zealand Cup on Rugby 08 and its fantastic to be able to play with this comp :D

Im assuming that no current roster is around atm and that the ANZ Cup mod just uses the same rosters as the gunness prem that it replaces (since J Wilkinson and alot of euro players are in the teams). If there is a roster that closely models the ANZC teams and ive missed it, id love to be directed to it. On the flip side of that, there is possibly a chance that I have installed the roster file incorrectly.

What I did was put the roster file in the Rugby directory in 'My Documents' like the zip file said, and the rest went straight into the main rugby directory (not in folders, just lumped them all in there).

Fa'atau82, you mentioned something about creating dircetories to run any mod at any time.. do you mean making copies of the raw Rugby 08 directory and placing those files in there? or placing the mod files in their own folders (eg folder ANZ Cup, SANZAR Cup) and then copying the .exe file into each folder?

Cheers all you modders, you do some great work with no reward except the praise of those that use them :D keep it up!!!

Didnt think of that. Just looked, but no rosters are there to load.

Ok, went back, placed the roster files into folders ***led npcroster.ros and sanzarroster.ros

They now appear in the load screen, but when i try to load em, a messages says "unable to load roster"

Latest posts