• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SANZAR + AirNZ Cup Complete

fixed the roster issue.

I put my thinking cap on and worked it out, the folder needs to have the exact same name as the ros file :D

pretty cool, now that i can play as Taranaki and have guys that i went to school with, and played club rugby with in the game.. kinda freaky but cool!

thanks for the mod once again guys!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Krustoph @ Sep 10 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
fixed the roster issue.

I put my thinking cap on and worked it out, the folder needs to have the exact same name as the ros file :D

pretty cool, now that i can play as Taranaki and have guys that i went to school with, and played club rugby with in the game.. kinda freaky but cool!

thanks for the mod once again guys!!![/b]

Where did you go to school man?

Went to Woodleigh, then Highlands, and spent 2 years i think at Boy High before moving to Australia. Played for the mighty Tukapa!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Krustoph @ Sep 10 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Went to Woodleigh, then Highlands, and spent 2 years i think at Boy High before moving to Australia. Played for the mighty Tukapa!![/b]

Sorry mate but if you're using the prefix "mighty" it has to be followed by "old boys". jeez i thought you would have figured that out living in taranaki.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danger @ Sep 11 2009, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Krustoph @ Sep 10 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Went to Woodleigh, then Highlands, and spent 2 years i think at Boy High before moving to Australia. Played for the mighty Tukapa!![/b]

Sorry mate but if you're using the prefix "mighty" it has to be followed by "old boys". jeez i thought you would have figured that out living in taranaki.
[/b][/quote]

HA HA HA Old Boys the arch enemy!! was good times playing back then. The NPBHS teams that i played for kicked some mighty butt (between 1998 - 2000)

hey Fa'atau, could you please upload the anz cup mod you did? as it would be cool to play with some of the teams with up to date kits to play- with the comp going on at the moment- like danger said we could just make our own rosters using the editor, but like danger said it would also be good if you incorperated some of what you have done in to mup in the future. thanks

HI all does anyone have the latest rota update for this ??

i did have it but lost it.....dooh.

ive got the sanzar update but still have j collins & c masoe in the lions team which is a bit out of date.

can anyone help thanks in advance

Hey everyone I took a go at making an up to date roster. There are a few players that you'll see in the replacements list 2 or 3 times but most the Anz Cup teams should be very close to what they are in reality.

Some players might still have the red head gear bug but you'll have to use the rugby editor to get rid of it and alot of things like stats, stars etc. aren't 100% perfect and will need to be changed to your liking. Hope everyone appreciates its thou because it took me a little while to do this as best as I could if you have any questions just post them up.

For now here's the most up to date Anz Cup roster enjoy :)

http://www.filefront.com/14534339/Sanzar%20Cup%202009.ros

No problems a rep point would be nice :) just kidding but if there's any problems just post it and I'll see what I can do.

good work, thanks- just one problem, the game crashes when i try to play with taranaki, what would be the reason for this?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Perpesque @ Sep 15 2009, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
good work, thanks- just one problem, the game crashes when i try to play with taranaki, what would be the reason for this?[/b]
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that, it's obviously a roster issue one of the players or it could be a few of the players in the starting 22 will make it crash if you play with Taranaki. Manawatu was the same but I managed to figure it out.

I'll try sort it out but it could take a little while because I have to find a Taranaki roster that works than compare them and see which players are making the game crash.

Sorry I don't have it on this computer only on my laptop but I accidentally saved over it. If anyone that has downloaded it could upload it again to somewhere I'm sure everyone would appreciate it.

i tryed so hard to get this mod to work ages ago and i tryed again the other day with no luck i really wanted anz cup on their

Hey everyone i am very new to this, and desperatly want these teams on my version of Rugby 08.
Just some quick questions, do i need a version of MUP so i can use this patch, or should the patch be able to work on its own? if so how?
i can workout how to do rosters easy, its just i carnt get how to make a patch work
thanks for the help

Latest posts