• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens v Ospreys

In even more good news for Saracens, Andy Farrell put himself out for the rest of the season. Now they have no excuse not to play someone decent like Powell over a guy who seems to only make the team because of the cash splashed out on him.

Indeed, and as more good news, new guys like Don Barrell, Noah Cato and Alex Goode have good chances of starting in the First XV for the remaining GP games or making the bench. If Leonelli is still injured by the 27th, what are the chances of Cato being on the bench as a replacement for Scarborough?

EDIT: Just phoned up Matt at work to inform him of how much of a loser he and his team is and indeed are.

Honestly! I was coming to the end of my shift when my boss haneded me the phone raising his eyebrows.
I answered cautiously, unsure of whether i was going to have an angry kooga/canterbury rep on my ass when all of a sudden i get some londoner mocking me. For quite a while!
*******!

I reckon there are more Kiwis than poms / welsh in both of teams [/b]

Wow, such a valid contribution!
Stop sticking your head into topics with the purpose of trying to stir up **** when you know f*** all about what's going on, ok?
You've only gone and made a fool of yourself. :lol:

*sings to 'Bread of Heaven' at RC*

Who beat the Ospreys
Who beat the Ospreys
Whooo beeeeaaaat theeee oooosspreeeeys?

Theeee miiiightyyy Saaaraaaacens!

It was pretty awesome phoning up RC at work and even though he pleaded with me to call back after he leaves work next week, I pledged to annoy him tomorrow too.

Congrats to Sarries, you where the better team & deserved the win.

This game is the reason that Lyn Jones has to go. He has got any man management skill, His tactics where completely wrong, handling errors where woeful & they never looked much threatening on the attack.

I think Jones is a decent coach but there he should be an assistant coach.

Well **** me.....

What a great game.... and though I have neither the insight of RC or Prestwick in relation to knowing the teams. It was amazing to be at the game and to witness a packed out stadium full of rocking fans.

Saracens truly stood up and some of those hits going in on defense had me out of my chair. Impressive performance considering they were playing half a Grand Slam winning team.

All the best Sarries... May see you at the final!

Latest posts