• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munster v Ospreys

this is fairly ominous for everyone else left in the competition, god help the winners of the next match facing them in front of 70000 Munster fans at Croker.

not often John the Bull gets a rest even when winning comfortably, clever from McGahan.

ood all round from Munster, Warwick rightly deserving the credit for an inspirational performance. That said, apart from the opening 10 minutes or so, the Hairspreys have been woeful.

sin a bhfuil, excellent performance from Munster and if they continue that form through the next 2 games there'll be nobody to touch them

Ospreys have no cohesion, can't play together!! O'Gara for Lions 10!! Munster were too experienced and we need a leader, loud voice, experienced!!! Munster versus Cardiff Blues in Edinburgh!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Apr 12 2009, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Another year passes and another choke for the nearly men of European rugby...[/b]

was thinking that sounded more like Munster for half a second, how these last 3 years have flown by.

At least the hairsprays haven't gone into this QF with the "Haw! See ya at the Heineken Cup Final!" attitude of yore...

Wow, it's gonna take a herculean effort by anybody just to get close to Munster. That was as good as it get's, Munster were just about awesome in every aspect (O's might have been on top scrum time, but it didn't make any difference). I know the match really swung Munsters way due to some poor reffing, but it really didn't make any difference as Munster were in control of that from the kick off.

From an O's point of view, it was very dissapointing, only players I can praise are Bowe for a good game out of position, Parker for giving it everything and defending well and carrying strongly and Phillips for never giving up. He was hugely unlucky not to tackle Earls into touch after great covering. As Tarbh said, everything went right for Munster today and it deserved to as they were the ones who played all the rugby. Ryan Jones has gona backwards at a rate of knots, Tiatia is finally showing his age and there's no cohesion in their style of play (how many different players did we see at scrum half today?).

So, congratulations Munster. Class act (as if we needed any more proof). Btw, that Mafi offload was pure sex! And are we finally seeing O'Gara's replacement in Warwick, what a game he had.

gotta say that the game was terrific, havent seen such a flow of rugby for so long now, it was the second game of northern hemisphere rugby i have seen this year, and im liking it alot better than the super 14, its too bad we dont get full coverage of the games here in aus. great game by mafi who was my motm but the fullback for munster was brilliant too and well deserved motm (warwick i presume?) great game by munster

Munster will win the HEC again. Nobody will come close.

O'Gara Lions 10? Nah. Jones has been better than him at international level all season. This is only one good game, and only the most deluded fan would say he's been playing at his best standard this year.

Mafi and Warwick were awesome aswell.

Latest posts