• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munster v Ospreys

no guys,Munster are away to leinster and will only get 25% ticket allocation under ERC rules,that is subject to local derivation,and extra tickets may be allocated by the association.this being Ireland though many Munster fans will get tickets in leinster as thats where they live and are clubbed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stevieboy @ Apr 13 2009, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
no guys,Munster are away to leinster and will only get 25% ticket allocation under ERC rules,that is subject to local derivation,and extra tickets may be allocated by the association.this being Ireland though many Munster fans will get tickets in leinster as thats where they live and are clubbed.[/b]
Munster fans clubbed? No, that's for baby seals and D4rs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stevieboy @ Apr 13 2009, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
no guys,Munster are away to leinster and will only get 25% ticket allocation under ERC rules,that is subject to local derivation,and extra tickets may be allocated by the association.this being Ireland though many Munster fans will get tickets in leinster as thats where they live and are clubbed.[/b]

Munster will only get 25% of the tickets? nah not likely, their 1/4 final was drawn as the ''home'' one for the semi final, so wouldn;t make any sense at all for ERC rules to take that away from them just because it's being played in the National Stadiu, which happens to be in Dublin. The Blues have definitly got the majority of tickets for the Millenium Stadium clash with Leicester because they have the ''home'' advantage, so wouldn't be fair if Munster didn't get the same for Croke Park.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stevieboy @ Apr 13 2009, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

no stevie you're wrong, ticket allocations are split 50/50 for the semi-finals and Munster are the designated home team by the way, with the ERC keeping a percentage of the tickets for themselves, both provinces will get an allocation of 30000.

yeah but no but yeah but.....the ladyboyz get a 6 to 1 allocation as season ticket holders or 8 if they apply for a family ticket.I absolutely guarantee that Munster fans will need to apply the usual back door mechanics to ensure adequate allocation,remember the last time?sea of red

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stevieboy @ Apr 13 2009, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
yeah but no but yeah but.....the ladyboyz get a 6 to 1 allocation as season ticket holders or 8 if they apply for a family ticket.I absolutely guarantee that Munster fans will need to apply the usual back door mechanics to ensure adequate allocation,remember the last time?sea of red[/b]

as far as I know Leinster season ticket holders will get 3 tickets, obviously though there'll be at least 60000 Munster fans at Croker.

Did anyone notice/hear/see Tommy Bowe being serenaded by the Munster fans in one of the stands with verse or two of 'Black Velvet Band'? Apparantly Tommy gave the crowd a wave as it spread across the East-Stand.

Didn't notice myself, it's al hear-say from me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Apr 13 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Did anyone notice/hear/see Tommy Bowe being serenaded by the Munster fans in one of the stands with verse or two of 'Black Velvet Band'? Apparantly Tommy gave the crowd a wave as it spread across the East-Stand.

Didn't notice myself, it's al hear-say from me.[/b]

yeah commented on that one during the match, was slightly better than his version at the homecoming, not difficult though :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Apr 13 2009, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stevieboy @ Apr 13 2009, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the ladyboyz get a 6 to 1 allocation as season ticket holders or 8 if they apply for a family ticket.[/b]

what crap are you waffling about?

See: http://www.ercrugby.com/eng/12_12525.php
[/b][/quote]
Didn't make it up your honour,honest. said crap was derived from ticketmaster website and refered to leinster season ticket holder limits. will try to find link

Twas mentioned in the Examiner also. Apparently Leinster are awarding season ticket holders by giving them the option of getting up to 8 tickect for a family pass wheras Munster are allocating tickets as per the norm.

link

and here
link

Yes, but Munster fans still get the same number of tickets (30000) just distributed by a different means.

Munster way: Season Ticket holders get 1 each, then through clubs plus some going to corporate buddies of MRFU. Which will add up to 30000.

Leinster way: Seaso ticket holders can get upto 6 (?), with some sort of family ticket people things getting upto 8 each and I presume some for corporate buddies. Which will add up to 30000.

Then 5,000 for general sale (sold out) and the rest for the ERC party-pals!

I don't know where all the confusion is coming from.

Latest posts