Saracens vs London Wasps

B

Bullitt

<div align=\'center\'>
Saracens.png
vs
Wasps.png
</div>

No surprise there then... Sarries either kick it or "Give it to Britts".

They'll be f***ed when the Boks want him back.

In other news... Wasps stay 4th! :D

Cheerleaders! :D

Boring Saracens & Clueless Wasps. :(

I GAURANTEE YOU that whenever Sarries run it, Mite will complain, when Sarries rumble over with power, Mite will complain and in fact whatever Sarries do, Mite will complain :D

Soo..

and

0!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Nov 22 2009, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hktatPbGoTI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hktatPbGoTI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You just try to deny that

Or this

Sarrise luck will run out soon. And i wouldn't be surprised if it's not Worcester to do the job.

:cryy: :cryy: :cryy:

You sound like melhor time or an England fan talking about Cueto.

Ah that fabled Londerners wit... When they have no argument (which is often), resort to name calling....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Nov 23 2009, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ah that fabled Londerners wit... When they have no argument (which is often), resort to name calling....[/b]

How many comedians have come from Northampton?

The argument is that you can dispute those tries all you like, but it doesn't change the fact that we won the games. No one remembers the disputes, only the result.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Nov 24 2009, 07:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ah that fabled Londerners wit... When they have no argument (which is often), resort to name calling....[/b]

in fairness the 8 and 0 argument is pretty convincing.

Yes, I would have also thought the fact that we've won 8 games with no loss and have the ability to consistently win away games would have been a strong argument... :huh:

Now I understand why nobody appreciates Tigers when they run away with the League, my apologies Mr Storm of Master number 1 :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stormmaster1 @ Nov 24 2009, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Nov 24 2009, 07:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

in fairness the 8 and 0 argument is pretty convincing.
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, but when they've been harping on about being undefeated since the pre-season...

Because we've never been "undefeated" before in the league since something like 1878!

Jeeez, you're like a guy whinging about an Ethiopian kid getting one of those new fangled Charity laptops!

EDIT: Then again the more we win the more youse guys whinge and the more youse guys whinge the more we win! Please don't praise us as that means we'll probably lose and get relegated :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Nov 24 2009, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Because we've never been "undefeated" before in the league since something like 1878!

Jeeez, you're like a guy whinging about an Ethiopian kid getting one of those new fangled Charity laptops!

EDIT: Then again the more we win the more youse guys whinge and the more youse guys whinge the more we win! Please don't praise us as that means we'll probably lose and get relegated :([/b]

Only shitty clubs with no local wit get relegated.

Okay Ginger, we're playing around here so lets not sour the party, okay?

Lets be a little more humble in our endeavours.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Nov 24 2009, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Okay Ginger, we're playing around here so lets not sour the party, okay?

Lets be a little more humble in our endeavours.[/b]

i hope thats you being sarcastic rather than patronising.

Latest posts