• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scarlets v Munster

Scarlets looking strong on the offense,
Missed penalty, but they might get a try from this push

Another missed penalty for Priestland, he's not been on great form the past two matches

his kicking was poor for most of last season as well, I'd say the Scarlets faithful are praying for Jones' return.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Sep 19 2009, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Are we like the good old days Munster Forwards and Leinster backs although it great to see it mixed and provinces producing good backs AND forwards.
But snoopy what are these Ruddock boys like I hear 1 of them could be an Irish backrow enforcer in years to come ....[/b]
My take on it is that they're only in the Leinster academy because of who the new Ospreys coach is - their father didn't exactly get on with Scott Johnson in the end!

From what I've seen, Rhys, the backrower, looks a superb prospect. He's a punishing tackler and isn't afraid to get stuck in. He carried quite a bit of ball for the Ireland u20s too. Ciaran, the second row, is decent but doesn't seem to be in the same class as his younger brother.

Onto the Munster game, it's great seeing a scrumhalf with a diving pass again!

Scarlets are controlling things at the moment. Denis Leamy in the bin as Scarlets go for the corner.

and he finally gets one, was bound to though in fairness considering the number of chances Munster are gifting him

lovely run and offload from Howlett, shame Mafi couldn't take the pass from Murphy.

and again Hurley nearly getting in off Manning's kick.

They are now though, lovely pass from Morley to Hurley.

Going well just last pass letting us down at times as expected early in season....

Hurley really upping his game since moved to wing another valuable option and Toby impressive too so far .......

Skinny will certainly be struggling to get back in given his form so far this season.

nah that card is deserved, he pulled the leg from under him, very dangerous. Off to Specsavers with ya Donal.

Scarlets try,
By........Manu! Davies with a good run, tackled then offloaded to Easterby (i think), who then gives it to Many to run in

Converted - 10 - 10

Manning way too inconsistent to be out-half at this level .... aguy that once considered going home to try get all-black cap

Also our scrum starting to get calls wrong some school-boy errors

Manu finally makes up for failnig to score two tries depsite already being voer the try line last week. Excellent Scarlets try.

They honestly look like the better team this week.

Latest posts