• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scarlets v Munster

I don't know Munster have another gear or so in them but need a better out-half because Manning is not at that standard and kicking isn't consistent

On positive note Varley and Frenchy doing well, Toby is overtaking Strings in pecking order I'd say and Jones and Hurley giving some selection headaches hopefully pushing lads further to earn places :bravo:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DuncTheDoodle @ Sep 20 2009, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Manu finally makes up for failnig to score two tries depsite already being voer the try line last week. Excellent Scarlets try.

They honestly look like the better team this week.[/b]

I agree Scarletts are looking good but Munster were playing with 14 men for 20 minutes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Olyy @ Sep 19 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm expecting a scarlets win, but only by 2-3 points[/b]

No think Munster can stretch it out but hopefully Niall Ronan ok and it not injury as he playing well

and Jones is in for the try, jesus though Brugnaut is one solid f***er, hooker came at him full pelt and he barely moved.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Sep 19 2009, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Buckley coming on wouldn't exactly fill you with confidence though.[/b]

In fairness i tought our 2 props were doing ok but sloppy mistakes but this is test now for fringe players to show they can handle pressure as Paulie and Co. are back next week

Quinny ever the spoiler, think he may have come off the scrum a little early but not pinged for it and Morland in for the try.

Munstry try - Scarlets scrum 5, ball stolen from the scarlets scrumhalf, and placed down
No conversion

17 - 15

Excellent play by Quinlan for the try but poor decision from Rolland to award it. Manning's with an awful attempted conversion. He's not up to it at this level.

Denis Hurley is having an excellent game. Seems like he's finally found his position. 20-22 Munster lead.

The Scarlets WHERE the better team, so it's really depressing that they lost in the end, and especially in such a fashion. They deserved the game...

Latest posts