Munster Squad 2011/12

profitius

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Munster
I've highlighted both the newly signed players and the promoted players from within the squad who are now on full time contracts.

Munster Squad (2011/2012):

Backs
F Jones, D Hurley, D Howlett, S Deasy, S Scanlon, I Dineen, D Barnes, K Earls, J Murphy, L Mafi, S Zebo, T Gleeson, I Keatley, R O'Gara, D Cusack, T O'Leary, C Murray, D Williams, P Stringer.

Forwards
BJ Botha, D Hurley, S Archer, M Horan, W du Preez, J Ryan, J Flannery, D Fogarty, D Varley, M Sherry, S Henry, P Borlase, M O'Driscoll, D O'Callaghan, P O'Connell, D Foley, I Nagle, B Holland, D Ryan, P Butler, D Leamy, N Ronan, T O'Donnell, P O'Mahony, D Wallace, J Coughlan,

There is likely to be one or two additions to the squad before the start of the season. John Hayes is not included but it looks like he has still to decide on his future.

Its a big squad and should be able to handle 2 tournaments. They've kept it that way because of the world cup but I think we'll see alot of changes to it for the 2012/13 season.

Theres changes in the coaching staff too. Foley in now forwards coach and they've a new strength and conditioning coach from Australia.

Ivan Dineen and Sean Scanlon aren't on Full contracts only 6 month contracts that are developmental.

Great 1st day back with all the lads and well when International lads and BJ Botha join in next week it will be really feeling like it's time to roll again.

Will there be any more players drafted into the academy MM?

also the 2nd rowulster have nicked out of your academy o'manhoy or somthing of the topof my head is he any good?

Ulster took Dave but they have been after him for a while and well from his perspective it's a good move because he is a good player but didn't seem like getting much time. As for Academy Liam Og Murphy is a possibility but depends on if he gets in to USA camp. But wouldn't expect alot more activity only 1/2 more additions but main focus is getting the last NIQ player in but that seems to be unlikely to be called before 3N.

I would love to see Nagle, Barnes, Zebo, O'Donnell and Butler getting good game time over next season.

And I thinks it's a given that they will when you consider some players will get injured and Internationals are only here for half a season in reality,

Latest posts