• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v England

The lack of structure in England's game is worrying. [/b]

Agree entirely. And they look so slow...That break by Easter was :lol2tn:

Can't believe we lost against them. :wall:

England look dire today, Scotland don't look much better, but at least have a little bit about them.

6 point lead with 17 minutes left, Scotland still favourites at the moment.

Dire 'skills' (and I use the term lightly) on show from both sides. Ok... the conditions aren't great but for professional rugby players it simply isn't good enough IMO.

I agree. The game's standards are pretty poor. Certainly doens't make for enjoyable viewing.

Like watching paint dry atleast Scotland looks to have a bit of structure to their game england just looks like well.... ****

The England tight five should never be allowed to touch the ball all they do is throw **** passes and knock the ball on in the contact zone

I have to say this is the worst game of the tournament so far. However, just 10 minutes to go for Scotland to cause an "upset"

And Tell Parks to put his goddamn boot away finally when they get some good phases going kicks the ball at an England defender Paterson needs to play 10!!!

Jason White Smokes Sackey we know who wants this game more atleast the Scotland forwards are awake

Latest posts