• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v France - warm up match. 05/08/23 3:15pm

Really poor from the French defender, no way Graham should've got to that first

I wrote that based on the quality of play up until the score…. Was fearing a knock on call but happy with it

120s make some of the last few posts look a bit silly… some try
The score difference is still 11

"some try" really? If it was a WC match and awarded against the Scots you'd be up in arms calling it a knock on. It's a lucky score probably given out of sympathy

Ah, but wouldn't France have rust as well?
Especially considering how slapped together the side is vs the established combos in the Scotland side?
Absolutely. I'm suggesting a coaching and/or attitude issue with that Scottish first half.

Amazon need some new adverts, was sick of these Habana/Sage adverts last year let alone now
Fml really, can't watch this one unfortunately but I remember how much that grated on me and muting it at the intervals, it's absurd.

Oof did hit him high fair play, don't think that it warrantied the scream and flop but still a card

First off field review in senior international rugby?

Can see that going red.

Boy did he milk it still.

Must be fearing a drubbing from Wales later on… nice try but no bite from me 😂😂
I'm fully expecting a drubbing from Wales. We've only gotten worse since 2019 and I don't believe for one second Wales will be as bad as they were during the 6N

is bougarait only going for the Ireland game? I just don't see him as a top three French hooker.

Latest posts