• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scotland v Wales

We should all send letters or a petition to 'Save the Glorious and Ever Beautiful Super Saturday', to the beeb.

Eloquent enough Cyril? Eh? Eh?? Eh???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Feb 8 2009, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We should all send letters or a petition to 'Save the Glorious and Ever Beautiful Super Saturday', to the beeb.

Eloquent enough Cyril? Eh? Eh?? Eh???[/b]

I don't think the existing ones are in danger, I just want more.

I'm all for playing 3 games on a Saturday, as long as they don't call it Super Saturday.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Feb 8 2009, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm all for playing 3 games on a Saturday, as long as they don't call it Super Saturday.[/b]

Why would people not call Super Saturday, Super Saturday?

It's as important as snack box Tuesday and...well that's it really.

Coming this Saturday...

....Saturday...

....SATURDAY!!!...

EDIT: Maybe Strongbad might have some advice for how to do a Super Saturday.

Ryan Jones is out of the game with a calf strain! Dafydd Jones comes into the starting 15, Martin Williams will captain.

BBC going through the team line ups with video clips of the players and Wales are FECKIN' HILARIOUS! :lol:

The front row look like a load of hill billies from Alabama, and Shane Williams with a comedy wink.

Mike Phillips was represented by a photo as he's too stupid to actually face the right way towards the camera..

EDIT: Scotland's team line up by comparsion however were dull...apart from Mike Blair who was staring into the camera like the BBC had a gun pointing at him...

It's not that, it's just that being on camera scares him into a wild and dangerous frenzy.
A bit like when he's on the field.

At least with a photograph you can chain him to a wall. With diamonds and a faceguard.

If he's a wild elephant on the field then Japan must be the mice which drive him into his ivory shell ;)

Princess Anne for first President of Scotland. She probably attends more Scotland internationals than any other leader up there anyway..

Hopefully Blair is the only Scottish player to get one over his Welsh counterpart. The last thing we need is a brainless meatloaf taking the field in SA.

And Blair at least has some genuine talent.

Again, more rugby played in the first three minutes than in a decade of Anglo-Italian Rugby Internationals...

...and was that a drop toe hold there on that Welsh player by Phil Godman?!

Errors there may be but plenty of ambition and endeavour which is far more than what England and Italy managed yesterday.

And to be fair, its Wales making the errors to Scotland's one knock on ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 8 2009, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Errors there may be but plenty of ambition and endeavour which is far more than what England and Italy managed yesterday.

And to be fair, its Wales making the errors to Scotland's one knock on ;)[/b]

true plenty of ambition by Wales, quality break by Byrne again, nothing new there.

Latest posts