5. Rob Miller
6. Josh Bassett (c)
7. Nick De Luca
8. Craig Hampson
9. Owain James
10. Connor Eastgate
11. Jacob Umaga
12. Tom Howe

Good to see Wasps getting into the spirit of it, the whole point was supposed to be getting as many of your senior players involved as you can spare, not just loading your side up with academy guys and ringers.

Meh, who gives a toss?
Middlesex sevens had its place - until they stopped inviting extra teams. Now they've split it so that it's just Prem teams, and as few Prem players as possible, in different groups... it's lost any interest it ever had.

Good to see Wasps getting into the spirit of it, the whole point was supposed to be getting as many of your senior players involved as you can spare, not just loading your side up with academy guys and ringers.

Yeh I want Tigers to do something similar BUT i don't want them to do it on the Kingston park pitch. (wish they moved it to Sale or Tigers this season).

Meh, who gives a toss?
Me, for one. I love the prem 7s.
Yeh I want Tigers to do something similar BUT i don't want them to do it on the Kingston park pitch. (wish they moved it to Sale or Tigers this season).
That's a good point,
While, in theory, it's an excellent surface for 7s, in practise I expect to see some injuries.
I'd love to see Addison play, but with his history of leg injuries (knee, especially) I don't expect Sale'll be keen to play him on 4G.

Really liking the mix from Wasps. A couple of senior players, some with 7s experience, some squad depth getting a blow out, and a few of the academy boys with a chance to prove something. We probably also want to be in the finals, seeing as we're hosting it.

Umaga is there training, warming up etc, but he was pulled out of the squad at the last minute due to injury, shame I wanted to see him.