• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Starting to hit the gym.

Zyzz claims he did it, I only use him as an example as he has a similar body type to myself.

What??...honest??...you got a physique like Zyzz's??...DAMM! you must be in great shape, good on ya.

Yeah I remember after awhile of having little to no carbs I got really sick in the stomach one night. I think it was because it had been weeks since I had bread and my body missed its beloved form of carbs. The only carbs I had back then was the rice from sushi, other than that, absolutely zilch carbs.

What??...honest??...you got a physique like Zyzz's??...DAMM! you must be in great shape, good on ya.

Yeah I remember after awhile of having little to no carbs I got really sick in the stomach one night. I think it was because it had been weeks since I had bread and my body missed its beloved form of carbs. The only carbs I had back then was the rice from sushi, other than that, absolutely zilch carbs.

Nah I'm not at all as big or as ripped as him, his physique was near perfection aesthetically, and I'm still some way away from that, I mean we have similar natural body types; relatively skinny, around 6ft 1 or 6ft 2, don't get fat even on a bad diet etc so similar diets to his will likely work for me. Only difference is I was a bit bigger (before lifting) than he was before he started lifting, he was 62kg I think, and I was about 75-78kg, I'm now about 92kg.

I haven't even been lifting for a year, whereas he lifted for around 5 years as well as cycling steroids at one stage. I'd like to get to his level one day, but it will take a lot of time and work.

and cause you're 'miring, brah ;)

I actually rate this guy above Zyzz:

296914_261365117249544_258119050907484_823825_879410051_n.jpg

He is beautiful (no homo)

Zyzz was the man but he loved himself too much and that led to his demise.

And yeah Zyzz had a quality shape...bit of a douchebag , don't know wether he was trolling or actually so vain ..

And yeah Zyzz had a quality shape...bit of a douchebag , don't know wether he was trolling or actually so vain ..

Half and half I reckon, he says he played up his stereotype. Zyzz was more of a persona.

I actually rate this guy above Zyzz:

296914_261365117249544_258119050907484_823825_879410051_n.jpg

He is beautiful (no homo)

Christ! I want to be that man! How do these people have the will?

My 2 biggest problems are not being able to let go of my delicious carbs and not being able to commit to 1 program. i guess I'll just have to live without being this perfect! At least I get carbs! yummmmmm!!!!

God I hate the BB forum so much...but it's so funny.

I never post there, but I read a bit, certainly a lot of funny stuff. Moves too fast to post there though I reckon.

As for my diet, second day of keto, feeling pretty light headed and out of touch. This has been a very hard week with work being at it's hardest, plus gym and of course being so restricted on carbs. I hope it will all be worth it. :)

I guess we all have our preferences aye? I would kill have bodies & skills like Wilko or McCaw hahaha, idolizing and dreaming keep ya pumping harder in the gym!

Had my back trained yesterday so I guess for the next few weeks is more towards isolation training by body parts...resting today and will be back in tomorrow for shoulders and arms. Do you guys have like specific training like a week before a game that you like to share?

Do you guys have like specific training like a week before a game that you like to share?

Low weight, 15+ reps. Muscular endurance rep range and stretch well during warm up and cool down. No weights the day before the game.

This is what Id do a week leading up to the game, but I wouldve already started this kind of training weeks before game day.

First week of cutting, went alright, lost some weight.

Got a pic to show where I am now. Sorry about the lighting with the picture, I took it on my laptop webcam haha. Everything except core is relaxed (as in not being tensed) in this pic. Anyway, here it is, taken last night:

301899_201519736592315_100002028698347_443745_823332427_n.jpg

Your starting point is better than a lot of peoples ending points :p

I've got bloody tonsillitis atm, so gym has had to take a back burner and I'm finding it hard to get all my calories in (no appetite combined with razor blade throat = no fun), so I'm probably going to go back below 14st again by the time I'm better :(

Your starting point is better than a lot of peoples ending points :p

I've got bloody tonsillitis atm, so gym has had to take a back burner and I'm finding it hard to get all my calories in (no appetite combined with razor blade throat = no fun), so I'm probably going to go back below 14st again by the time I'm better :(
Drunk olive oil or domething ...get dem dere fats into you.

First week of cutting, went alright, lost some weight.

Got a pic to show where I am now. Sorry about the lighting with the picture, I took it on my laptop webcam haha. Everything except core is relaxed (as in not being tensed) in this pic. Anyway, here it is, taken last night:

301899_201519736592315_100002028698347_443745_823332427_n.jpg
Bro whats drawn on your arm ? :L

Well of my two weeks of eating very few carbs and tuna every day twice a day not only do I feel in a great mood most of the time but I've already noticed some fat loss and muscle gains.

Small as they may be.

Before Diet Gym.
DSC00423.jpg

After 2 weeks diet.
DSC00438.jpg

Latest posts