Crusaders 79
Highlanders 68
Hurricanes 55
Reds 63
Sharks 64
Stormers 76
Warratahs 72

Nice One Locksley,

Good to see England there, but something tells me that we could be a bit out of date

Cheers mate. Some seriously f***ed up rankings there though. How could some of the European teams even get close to the worst Super 12 teams? Doesn't make sense to me.

Because teams like Tolouse, Wasps or Leicester could actually beat some of the Better S12 teams perhaps?

Originally posted by locksley@Feb 27 2005, 11:57 PM
INTERNATIONAL

Australia 89
Argentina          80
Canada             60
England 83
Fiji 70
France 88
Georgia 44
Ireland 87
Italy 75
Japan 48
Namibia 41
New Zealand 91
Romania 46
Russia 40
Samoa 74
Scotland 74
South Africa 88
Spain 40
Tonga 61
Uruguay 42
USA 47
Wales 86

REPRESENTATIVE

Australia A 79
Barbarians 85
NZ Mauri 76
Pacific Isles 82

EUROPEAN

Bath 71
Biarritz 77
Bourgoin 74
Brescia 51
Cardiff 54
Castres 60
Edinburgh 67
Glasgow 52
Gloucester 77
Richmond 63
Leicester 81
Llanelli 71
London Wasps 80
Munster 78
Neath-Swansea 51
Newcastle 66
Newport 58
Northampton 65
Perpignan 72
Paris 73
Toulouse 80
Treviso 48
Ulster 57

SUPER 12

Blues 77
Brumbies 81
Bulls 77
Cats 58
Chiefs 67
Crusaders 79
Highlanders 68
Hurricanes 55
Reds 63
Sharks 64
Stormers 76
Warratahs 75
The parts in red are where I feel the largest mistakes have been made, thus I have adjusted them accordingly
<

It seriously is a joke that England are on 92 though... Their last 2 seasons have been less than impressive, and this year they are so far nothing short of abysmal...

will there be a possibility you'll be able to edit the rankings though. On pro evolution soccer 4,you can edit your,make the individual players better or worse,this effects your rankings on the games.
So for example if your annoyed that england are the top team is there any chance you can edit the team to make the rankings more suited to you.

I totaly agree with sanzars adjustments, though many more should/could be made.

Originally posted by locksley@Feb 27 2005, 11:57 PM
EUROPEAN

Bath 71
Biarritz 77
Bourgoin 74
Brescia 51
Cardiff 54
Castres 60
Edinburgh 67
Glasgow 52
Gloucester 77
Richmond 63
Leicester 81
Llanelli 71
London Wasps 80
Munster 78
Neath-Swansea 51
Newcastle 66
Newport 58
Northampton 65
Perpignan 72
Paris 73
Toulouse 80
Treviso 48
Ulster 57

SUPER 12

Blues 77
Brumbies 81
Bulls 77
Cats 58
Chiefs 67
Crusaders 79
Highlanders 68
Hurricanes 55
Reds 63
Sharks 64
Stormers 76
Warratahs 72
I'm guessing Richmond are meant to be Quins and Paris are Stade Francais. I get that they're using the location rather than the proper names for whatever reason, but how come London Wasps aren't London or Wycombe?

Saints at 65? That's a joke, have these people never watched us when we are playing well?

I agree, England should be a bit lower, although presumably they do have players such as Wilkinson available, who are currently crocked in real life.

Huh?

<

Why are the rep teams and Super 12 stats so low??

They could still be relative but just be higher i.e.

Brumbies 88
Blues 86 etc....

What's this in the 70s ****?

lol!

The Blues backline alone has:

Spencer
Howlett
Rokocoko
Muliaina
McAllister
Tuitupou

Yeah those guys suck!?

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Feb 28 2005, 01:24 AM
Saints at 65? That's a joke, have these people never watched us when we are playing well?
Have they seen you when you're not playing well? A rating of 65 for a team in a relegation fight might seem a little generous to some.

Not when they rate Edinborough as a better side when you consider the quality like Krige, Cohen, Thompson, Reihana, Grayson et all that the team have.

In theory with names like that the team should really be overated, not the weakest club in the game.

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 28 2005, 12:02 AM
Cheers mate. Some seriously f***ed up rankings there though. How could some of the European teams even get close to the worst Super 12 teams? Doesn't make sense to me.
maybe you should try watching some heineken cup games and see how some of the best european rugby teams play, i'm guessing you should be surprised.

now, about the ratings, if it reflects the ability of the players composing the team, then going to the player editor should change that. If it works like in Madden, upping some players overall rating will change the global rating of the team.
i think there will be some work to do on that point, with a lot of underated or overated players. England / France should go down a bit while Wales and Ireland should go up if you want to reflect the actual form of those teams.

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 28 2005, 01:54 AM
Huh?

<

Brumbies 88
Blues 86 etc....

lol!

Spencer
Howlett
Rokocoko
Muliaina
McAllister
Tuitupou

Yeah those guys suck!?
contrary to popular southern hemisphere belief European Club Rugby is just as good if not better at certain points
<

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugger+Feb 28 2005, 03:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Canadian_Rugger @ Feb 28 2005, 03:48 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Feb 28 2005, 01:54 AM
Huh?

<

Brumbies 88
Blues 86 etc....

lol!

Spencer
Howlett
Rokocoko
Muliaina
McAllister
Tuitupou

Yeah those guys suck!?
contrary to popular southern hemisphere belief European Club Rugby is just as good if not better at certain points
<
[/b]
Hey MC Paranoia...I know U guyz are sensitive cos you get well-deserved flack...but if you read my post I don't criticise the NH teams at all......has nothing to do with my post at all dude.

The Blues being in the 70s is ridiculous.

I don't waych the heineken Cup etc...so I can't comment.

But the fact is that oldies like Reihana, who could never cement a spot in the Abs, are the league's best players! i think that speaks volumes....Blowers this...Reihana that.....they'd get eaten for breakfast.

How would you know if you don't watch the NH rugby?

Players like Brian O'Driscoll would eat players like Mortlock for breakfast.

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 27 2005, 05:07 PM
But the fact is that oldies like Reihana, who could never cement a spot in the Abs, are the league's best players! i think that speaks volumes....Blowers this...Reihana that.....they'd get eaten for breakfast.
By who exactly? Martin Johnson got picked up in the tackle by Blowers yesterday, a feat not many have claimed to achieve. And if Reihana is so bad then why do a number of Kiwi fans seem deeply gutted by his decision to stay in England? Seeing as I don't watch much S12 rugby I don't go around slagging off the competition and it's players as a load of crap. You're opinion on these players seem slightly undermined by the fact that you say you don't watch European rugby. How does that work?
<

Good point el tk! No Leinster?? Hope thats an error and they are in the game!
P.s. My Mrs is a dubliner and I am hiding in my Computer room! How on earth can I face the shame! I can still hear her giggling in the kitchen!! And More to the point, how did Ireland end up winning that game!! Fair play to you though!

Latest posts