• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Test League EUROPE PS3

England 48 v New Zealand 14

7 tries v 2 tries
5/7 conversions v 2/2
1drop goal v 0

cant remember try scores sorry

England 39 v France 7

this game disconected approx 68 mins we both agreed to it being the ft score.

England 39 v France 7this game disconected approx 68 mins we both agreed to it being the ft score.
That is right. Man how the hell do you manage to control possession so well, couldnt get near your ball and you kept being able to nick mine, was really impressive, you have the nack with the rucks!

France 33 v NZ 265 tries v 4 and one missed conversion eachGreat game, last try on e 76th minute to take the win, very close all the way through

That is right. Man how the hell do you manage to control possession so well, couldnt get near your ball and you kept being able to nick mine, was really impressive, you have the nack with the rucks!

thanks very much, still unbeaten cant last much longer surely?!

Well, after a frenetic night of games, this is the status of the league:

[TABLE="width: 610"]
[TR]
[TD]TEAM[/TD]
[TD]User[/TD]
[TD]W[/TD]
[TD]L[/TD]
[TD]OB[/TD]
[TD]DB[/TD]
[TD]Points[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]France[/TD]
[TD]g-leprechaun[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]5
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]England[/TD]
[TD]fanntastic[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]3[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]3[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]15[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Australia[/TD]
[TD]SquidgyGoat[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]New Zealand[/TD]
[TD]astrilla[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ireland[/TD]
[TD]Egg1990[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]South Africa[/TD]
[TD]teldalati[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Ireland, Australia...Please, try to play some games

I am online.

I cannot add friends or even compare trophies however, I think this is because of poor internet.

I'm online now though and should be there all morning and early afternoon to try and get some of these games done!

Mattt, that´s because of your internet connection...Have you ever reached to play an online game in PS3?

Yea I have. My internet is very inconsistent at the moment. Some days great, some days bad, it is going well at the moment though (touch wood)

Well just lost 49-14 to England.

Even first 30 then some reason the last 10 I was dumped to 13 and no answer then. Second half was decent but I was finished off with a couple of DG's and Cueto bouncing like 5 players to cross (LOL).

Good game

Australia, DuncTheDoodle (SquidgyGoat in PS3): You are the only one missing....And we have our fist one into semis: the unbeaten English, with 4 wins in a row will be between the two firsts

I'll av some of that ___ PSN ID ZIPLOCK13 . if im too late then count me in the next one ,

Ziplock, i ll prepare a tournament when this is over...check the forums

Last edited:
DunctheDoodle: No news from you in the last four days...Still interested on playing or shall we fine a substitute???? I tried to send you a pvt message, but you have block this option. Please, say if you are interested or not
I'm free pretty much all day until about 6. I'll try and fit a game in if I catch somebody else online too.

And Austrailia, eh? That seems alright by me.

Latest posts