• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Test League EUROPE PS3

Please add me on PS3 I am alwalesI'm sick of quitters.

Alcox...if you wanna play on a league...keep an eye on the forums, we will start a new one soon!!!

I found DuncTheDoodle (SquidgyGoat in PS3) online today and I sent him two messages with no answer...So...Does anybody has been able to contact him and try to play with him? Any feedback? For how long do you think we should wait for him?

I'm sorry about this, everyone. I'll play as many games as I have to tommorow to mae up, and then over the weekend. Sorry, I've been busy and I didn't see it coming, and my brothers' been playing on the game logged in as me (As he doesn't play enough to need a profile of himself) so it may have come across that I've been lazy. Appologies.

OK...He just answer me back saying that he is still interested and that he´s quite busy but will try to play as many games as possible during this weekend...so we keep on going...anyone is gonna be online in the next hour or so?

Fixtures left:
[TABLE="width: 170"]
[TR]
[TD]Ireland-Australia
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]South Africa-NewZealand
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]France-Australia
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]New Zealand-Ireland
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ireland-South Africa
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]England-Australia
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]South Africa- Australia
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ireland-France
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]France-South Africa
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Australia-New Zealand[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Who´s gonna be online today? I will be between 5pm and 7,30 Madrid/Paris time....

Anyone is gonna be online today???? This league is dead again...come on guys, let´s play some games and move it forward

Hey guys, sorry for lack of being online, been hectic with work and my mam being taken into hospital.

Anyway does anyone fancy organising a game? I am away both Monday and Tuesday as it's my 21st.

Should be online allot tomo and Tuesday (finally some time off work!) anyone else about?

I will be online today (Monday) from around 20:00 CET (19:00 London time)...Come on guys, we should do a lot more to keep this alive

Dear friends:
This league is not going as I wished. In 11 days, after saying that everybody should play a game every 3 days, we had played 6 games. England (fanntastic) has played 4 games, with me (South Africa, teldalati), France (G-lepcherum) and New Zealand (astrilla) with 2 and Australia and Ireland with a game each.
So, my question is: Do you want to continue this league or shall we close it? If we continue, we need people to be more involved on playing the games: reading the forum and writing when it´s gonna be online, and so on.
If you want to close the league, no problem: it was a test league, and now i know a few detail for making the next one better.
So...please, tell me your ideas

Latest posts