RWC 11 or Sidhe Rugby Challenge ?

• RWC 2011 HB

Votes: 80 10.3%
  • Sidhe Rugby Challenge

Votes: 418 53.8%
  • Both

Votes: 279 35.9%

• Total voters
Well, I'm deffo of the opinion that WC is better then RC. Good game play and poor graphics vs flash graphic and no gameplay.

WC gameplay was too clunky.
Linebreaks were too awkward. I honestly preferred the gameplay of R08, except with regards to difficulty.

WC gameplay was too clunky.
Linebreaks were too awkward. I honestly preferred the gameplay of R08, except with regards to difficulty.

Bang on. Was thinking to myself as I played it "I wish I had the TRF10 patch for the 360"

I prefer the gameplay of rugby challenge, i just find it more realisitc than any of the other rugby games. Your forwards do end up on the wing and your scrum half can get caught up in a ruck. RWC jsut seemed so structered (like american football almost).

I really wish they had got together and produced an amazing rugby game baby with the best of both!

On the longevity no idea why in RC they have no player form? No training not really any injuries, no need in fact for the computer or you to ever change your starting 15. The fitness thing was a joke as well becasue you didn't really ever need to sub players ever.

Anyone heard anythign about anew rugby game coming out ever?

I've found myself playing a lot of RWC11 with friends & my brother recently, whereas RC has fallen by the wayside a bit, although I do still intend to eventually finish career mode. (I'm 10 seasons in) I like both games, but RWC's multi-player does stand out as the best bit of both ***les. Online is essentially dead (A shame, really,as I broke into the top 100 worldwide on RC and would've liked to climb a bit more, but it's next to impossible to get a game to do so now) but when I knocked over a drop goal as Greig Laidlaw in the 79th minute to beat England 36-35 as Scotland yesterday and send my brother (Who had been 28-0 up at one stage) into the pits of despair, none of that seemed to matter.

I only play online on RC. The gameplay and game modes are too **** in single player.

Latest posts