• RWC 2011 HB

Votes: 80 10.3%
  • Sidhe Rugby Challenge

Votes: 418 53.8%
  • Both

Votes: 279 35.9%

• Total voters
Ah, I see. :)

Well, in that case you'll be better off playing the demo. ;-)

Alastair, your a sly old dog... you get them in with the gameplay trailers, saying about approvals then hit them hard with the Demo...

I just flew into Toronto with a copy of RC for PS3 on disc. Meet at a secluded location in the dead of night?

Sadly, I can't beat this offer, AJ. Mario left me at home to take in the mail and mow the lawns.

AJ. will this demo be for the public or just for the, shall I say it, the important people:rolleyes:

A demo would go nicely with RWC 11 as a lot of people are skeptical that it is a rehashed version of 08 and that would be the time to pull out the best rugby gameplay we have ever seen. I like it!!!

I just flew into Toronto with a copy of RC for PS3 on disc. Meet at a secluded location in the dead of night?

I don't think this will be the standard "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" that usually takes place in secluded locations in Toronto in the dead of the night.

AJ, Not sure if this has been asked and answered but, do the players get dirt stains on them as the game goes on? If so, is it more significant if you play a game with rain?

The public are the important people.

So there is a demo. I saw your little message there. Thank god that will tied me over until I get my copy on the 26th of august. When are asked Eb games if i should pre-order he said yes because we don't get to many copies here, so i did.

AJ, Not sure if this has been asked and answered but, do the players get dirt stains on them as the game goes on? If so, is it more significant if you play a game with rain?

They do, but we tune it down so that the game doesn't become unplayable. If not, after a while you can't tell which team is which onscreen for all the mud.

Rugby Challenge 2006 was made by Swordfish Studios, so didn't they use JLR as their "foundation". That was there problem in some ways that was their problem, they just copied it with better graphics, and the gameplay etc was dated (same problem with ALL Pro Football 2K8/ 2K5).

With no disrespect to either developer, I'd say that Rugby 08 is a better foundation than RL3 (not that either were that bad - RL3 was miles better than RL2). Gonna be very interesting to see some official gameplay vids over next few weeks to do some legit comparisons rather than screenshots :D :D

Technically it used WCR as their platform as that was their first rugby game out on the PS2/XB. Either way it was terrible

They do, but we tune it down so that the game doesn't become unplayable. If not, after a while you can't tell which team is which onscreen for all the mud.

I like the idea of a fran cotton photograph level of muddiness, just 30 guys schlepping around, no idea who is who.

Hey AJ, the game looks good, bit of a punt, but if this ***le sells well then might you release another game as soon as next year? Might this include clubs etc? Infinitely more importantly, will it include Heffler and Nawali...

Sorry if asked already.

Ah, I see. :)

Well, in that case you'll be better off playing the demo. ;-)

This went totally under the radar :p Sly Sly Dog!! I'm feeling England vs Wales at Twickenham..... would fit into licences etc ;)

Hopefully the demo will be out around the start of August so I can keep myself sane by playing the same match over and over again for 3-4 weeks :D

great news,wipes a tear away,,
how about you lot sharing the licences? just think what we would have now.

Latest posts