• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Question Thread

How much testing was done on this game? Are the creators happy with the finished article? Do the developers concede that a far greater edit tool was needed to add a greater lifespan of the game, are we going to get any response from HB on any of the threads?

Are TRF happy that now both rugby games are out this forum will no longer be used for non rugby fans to ***** and moan...?

Are TRF happy that now both rugby games are out this forum will no longer be used for non rugby fans to ***** and moan...?

I hate to point this out to you Mr. Rugby fan, this is the official HB forum. Unless you can invent some bizarre initiation process where we tango like Henson, to filter the *****es out.

Camera View

Just interested to know what view you guys play on. I prefer the behind view to the side on view, just find it easier to control. What are your thoughts/opinions.

I like the end view (behind) much easier to see the gaps opening up

Ruck support strategy..does it make any difference?

Does anyone bother to toggle/choose different ruck support strategies during a match? Does it make any difference to winning rucks or is it just a useless gimmick?

Yes
I've found that Forwards gets you more turnovers and securing the ball, but you're more likely to get turned over when isolated - First in stops you getting turned over in isolation as much, but isn't as good in normal play as you might get wingers in instead of forwards

Doing a lot better than I would have expected

As if Black Ops was up to 3rd again - came out bloody ages ago!

Things like Red Dead are still pretty high up too, then again I did buy it myself a few weeks ago :p nice to see the game selling so well anyway!

Enter the Code

Sorry this may have been answered somewhere but,I entered a code on the first boot up and it said something about new kits, my questions are.Where are they? What are they?Are they to be released later?

Latest posts