• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Rugby Show

For those that have listened to mine, what would be your criticsms of it? Where can I improve??

This is a shout-out to everyone. Can anyone please offer their services for an hour this week to be a temporary co-host of the show, as my normal co-host is extremely busy, and I am desperate to try and get something more done.

Cheers,
Rhys.

If you are interested, PM me, add me on msn ([email protected]) or just reply in this thread. Need to know by Weds.

I could possibly give it a go, however I have a number of assignments and I really need to get my new show out there and ready to go - certain issues have interupted a fortnightly schedule this time around, but we'll be back on track soon!

Well, if you can, please get back to me with a time sometime this week, remembering that we are on opposite sides of the world :p, although I can stay up quite late or get up early. It would be much appreciated.

Latest News:

A new episode of The Rugby Show will be released around 3 PM GMT on Saturday 10th March.

Huzzah! looking forward to it!

EDIT: If I wasn't suffering from bad food poisoning and if I didn't have so much Uni thesis malarky, I was going to suggest something like me and Rugby Cymru do a short five minute bit on our take of the weeks rugby action or something for the show.

Guys, more problems with this third episode of mine... It should be out by Monday, maybe even Sunday!!

Huzzah! looking forward to it!

EDIT: If I wasn't suffering from bad food poisoning and if I didn't have so much Uni thesis malarky, I was going to suggest something like me and Rugby Cymru do a short five minute bit on our take of the weeks rugby action or something for the show.
[/b]

Wait, how did I get dragged into this?

Only just found this thread.
Would love to get involved in this in some way.
Have done a fair bit of public speaking etc And could bring (as ever) a forwards veiw of things

Mine should be released on Thursday or Friday arvo at the latest - due to further technical issues and unseasonal tests there has been further push backs!

This show is not dead and forgotten, and will be making a reappearance, well, sometime :p

Latest posts