• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

This game is gold

Which is best team on the game in ratings and who is the fastest player on the game anyone who has it???

no you cant change peoples stats...highly frustrating. the issue i have is the speed, joe, and sivivatu should be so much faster, up near 93/94, but apart from that its cool.

fastest player is caucau, but paulse is faster than habanna!? wat?

a lot of english speedsters are not speedsters, like haughton from sarries, sppen below 90....crazy.

the game is however, truly great, much better than rc06!!! lots of ways to score tries, never score twice the same way really, or i havnt anyways! close games, elite level is hard, but sure i can get a win somehow!!!

excellent game...umaga is a hero!

Is it same as last year sort of
1.Caucau - 99
2. Onahato - 98
3. Paulse - 95
=3.Howlett - 95
And what are habanna and jauzions stats like this season. On 05 they were not even in their club sides i dont think!

When i press R3 the controller starts2vibrate a little as if somethings happening. i haven't been caught by ref yet, but i haven't got a turnover either. I haven't tried it enough, but it could b the more it starts 2 vibrate the more dangerous it'll become 4 penalty. I've got the xbox version.

You bloody guys are making my mouth water lol!

So did they fix up that annoying diving tackle that could get anyone from miles away?....have they tweaked it down a bit so that it is not so deadly from miles away?

If they did I may wet my pants!

Hey Gay Guy Good to have you back and by the way you are mine for the Super 14 I saw you register. Yup I think I read somewhere that it is better this year. The main thing is that the animation problems are gone.

One more thing if this game sucked and there are quiet a few playing you would have heard about it already this forum is like a ghost town compared to normal, except us SH boys salivating over the keyboard waiting like mangy dogs for any scraps of info and the selfish NH boys :p ( besides golden balls aka Locks) who have not even posted a game on sideview of SA playing who ever on pro :D hint hint.

It's been very good so far, although a few too many turnovers. I also need to edit my created players stamina, it's really crap and I can't change it :(

Originally posted by Fullbackno1@Feb 11 2006, 05:32 AM
no you cant change peoples stats...highly frustrating.
Well,you couldn't in R05 either..
Let's hope that the similarities extend to the data structure,so that lazy chesnut will soon provide us with another excellent player editor(perhaps a more appealing interface,this time around?nah,never mind :cheers:).

the best thing about the game is that carter has got 98 overall and carlos has got 99 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

Originally posted by richllew@Feb 11 2006, 08:41 AM
the best thing about the game is that carter has got 98 overall and carlos has got 99 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :
lol so his goal kicking stats are better then carters aswell haha

Originally posted by josh9@Feb 10 2006, 05:44 PM
And what are habanna and jauzions stats like this season. On 05 they were not even in their club sides i dont think!
Jauzion and Habana are much better this time round - Habana is a star, but Jauzion isn't (passing and handling of 90 though).

wow i havent posted in about a year... but decided to have a look ...

06 seems to be a big improvement :cheers:

ill be getting it when it comes out here

Are all the new s14 jerseys up to date, like the brumbies and the bulls for example?

whooooooooooa.

lora, are you saying that the actual disc is gold? is everyone's like that? or just lora's?

cause if it's lora's, maybe it's the golden disc and he gets to go to EA studios! WOW.

---
yeah, the game doesn't come out til the 14th or 15th here so i'm bored. one of you freaks beat the world league on pro or elite level and unlock the chance to play against the lions. do it now. do not enjoy the game. do it.

For anyone on World League - do the AI buy and sell players... and do the Players age? (In the screenshot on the HB website it had the age of the players on the individual stat pages so it would be logical for them to get older).

And can you create Left-Footed kickers this time round.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 11 2006, 01:22 PM
yeah, the game doesn't come out til the 14th or 15th here so i'm bored.
<_<

No wonder the Americans are hated so much...

*sigh*

Latest posts