• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

This game is gold

Originally posted by C A Iversen+Feb 13 2006, 11:25 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Feb 13 2006, 11:09 AM
I cant believe you didnt check it out yourself!
Me neither!

Ak, what is up with you man? Go out and grab it! Plus hard luck on that 49. You'll remember going out on that for a while. [/b]
i was ropable afterwards...........

thats why i had 1 thing on my mind

GROG - Jamieson Whiskey and Tahs.....good mixture

Yesterday i was watching the cricket at the pub, thus never thought to check

dont worry

tomorrow i'll have some scintilating stories of EA2006

cant wait

its going to be a late one.............been playing RC2006 till midnight each night, but last night, during every loading screen - i couldnt help but think about EA06, and liscenses and CROWD noise (atmopshere)

The neighbours will hear the crowd roar for the 1st time since PES5. :cheers: :bleh!:

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 13 2006, 12:14 PM
aye ak what's doing. the forum has been buzzing with people in aus having the game. stock is apparently limited though like to 25 to a store or something got mentioned a few times
ok esoj......

now u have terrified me

is this true

ak47 grabs phone

hold this thought

hows EBs form

no-one picking up phones

well in 45 mins i'll be up there with cash

EDIT: - they got it

plenty of copies

all good in da hood :bravo: :cheers:

aw this sucks I went and checked 3 nz site all say the 23rd still. ordering from aus proabbly faster and cheaper but oh well i don't have a cc and I don't want to get burnt either. its only another week anyway till it comes out here in nz anyway. as i mentioned in the other thread I am expecting a review from youe ak mate

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 13 2006, 01:29 PM
as i mentioned in the other thread I am expecting a review from youe ak mate
well you know me

i dont like writing massive reviews, but be sure i will give my thoughts on a few things...........the good, the bad, the downright ugly

and it will be from sideview, and i wont be looking at players etc, teams etc

i am world leaguing all night

perhaps a tri nations squeezed in

waratahs for world domination :cheers:

flippen eb... havent called me yet

they say the game arives today, but whats the bet they call and delay!:%#%#:

aye ak mate that is what I mean. yeah locksley is in a class of his own with massive reviews. I like the way you do it with stories about matches etc ala blic and rc2006. aye world league is all good by me. i expect both barrels to be loaded

Originally posted by BOKean@Feb 13 2006, 03:23 PM
they say the game arives today, but whats the bet they call and delay!:%#%#:
And then you'll have to wait to play...

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 13 2006, 02:24 PM
aye ak mate that is what I mean. yeah locksley is in a class of his own with massive reviews. I like the way you do it with stories about matches etc ala blic and rc2006. aye world league is all good by me. i expect both barrels to be loaded
a double barrelled ak47 - WOW..............talk about the pressure

mate i'll have the full artilery loaded tonight

its going to be WAR.........just imagine the 1st scene of predator2

neighbours will be blowing up

5.1 surround

Commentary toned down a little
CROWD noise turned up

this above formula creates a better atmosphere to default

i need the support..........RC2006 is very fun but lacks the atmosphere which really sets the scene IMO..............its just me screaming in RC2006....now with EA2006, my flatmate will come in and go...."what match are you watching"....."instead of what are u playing"

sick one

do you think there will be a delay in the pc version?

cause i saw xbox and stuff in the shop already on saturday but she said pc isnt released yet...

why is it that pc always comes out late ie. madden

I don't know. same could be for aus the console version seems to be out not sure on pc. NZ all versions have the 23rd which is disgraceful

Got the game on Saturday. Well what can i say. Impressive and again Impressive.

I have been playing the Super 14 on Elite.

Blues Vs Hurricanes (Me).

I was up 21 - 10 at halftime.

Got handed my balls at the end.

48 - 28.

This game is very hard to master (Especially the Morale and Form of Players).

I found that if your 1st Five (Flyhalf) is in form your backline runs very smooth.

I think Form is a big addition to the game. I found that if your star players are in form your team goes very well.

For example: I was playing the Force and after one game my backs form was good but my forwards were pretty average. I could not string together more that 4 phases of play in the first half. I couldnt go out wide too early or i would get smashed.

Half time Score 8-5 to the force.

But then i changed my style of play. Instead of running from the back i would kick for territory. Wait for there mistakes. I scored 5 tries in the Second half or from counter attack (from a kick, turnover, knock on. You name it). The tries scored had at least 2 offloads and 3 to 5 passes before scoring.

Full Time 40-8.

Some of my forwards gained a bit of form after the game. I would pass the ball to inform players and every offload would stick. I would be able to Side Step easier, Fend or Bump off a defender. Now i rotate my squad, but keep my core 7 to 9 players. Im up to round 8. Im up against the Crusaders and there undefeated.

The Bulls were hard to play but i used the same style against the force and just won with a try at the end. Habana is very hard to attack/defend one on one. All of my tries came from the other end.

Cant wait to play the Crusaders tonight. The Brumbies are undefeated and the Waratahs and Blues have lost one game (Im ahead on Bonus points).

You will be able to win easily on some games but against other teams you will lose. It depends if you can change your gameplan.

:eek: :eek: that is awesome! That game against the force! I cant wait - less than 70 bucks delivered, for the whole kip and kaboodle! yee

Originally posted by jonwebb@Feb 13 2006, 02:56 PM
Got the game on Saturday. Well what can i say. Impressive and again Impressive.

I have been playing the Super 14 on Elite.

Blues Vs Hurricanes (Me).

I was up 21 - 10 at halftime.

Got handed my balls at the end.

48 - 28.

This game is very hard to master (Especially the Morale and Form of Players).

I found that if your 1st Five (Flyhalf) is in form your backline runs very smooth.

I think Form is a big addition to the game. I found that if your star players are in form your team goes very well.

For example: I was playing the Force and after one game my backs form was good but my forwards were pretty average. I could not string together more that 4 phases of play in the first half. I couldnt go out wide too early or i would get smashed.

Half time Score 8-5 to the force.

But then i changed my style of play. Instead of running from the back i would kick for territory. Wait for there mistakes. I scored 5 tries in the Second half or from counter attack (from a kick, turnover, knock on. You name it). The tries scored had at least 2 offloads and 3 to 5 passes before scoring.

Full Time 40-8.

Some of my forwards gained a bit of form after the game. I would pass the ball to inform players and every offload would stick. I would be able to Side Step easier, Fend or Bump off a defender. Now i rotate my squad, but keep my core 7 to 9 players. Im up to round 8. Im up against the Crusaders and there undefeated.

The Bulls were hard to play but i used the same style against the force and just won with a try at the end. Habana is very hard to attack/defend one on one. All of my tries came from the other end.

Cant wait to play the Crusaders tonight. The Brumbies are undefeated and the Waratahs and Blues have lost one game (Im ahead on Bonus points).

You will be able to win easily on some games but against other teams you will lose. It depends if you can change your gameplan.
Nice work love stories and perspective on the game like that nice one bru!!

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 13 2006, 09:46 PM
How do you tell who is in form? Is here a form stat?
Go into squad when playing a Tournament and the Form will be listed next to morale.

Latest posts