• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Official Millennium Magic Meetup

And as your being our humble host

I shall treat you by paying for you to go here

:bananasex: :bananasex: :bananasex: :bananasex: :sex011: :sex011: :sex011: :sex011:

A couple of them came into the shop the other day.
Proper skanks, fugly ho's.
But then there were two others standing outside wearing wifebeaters, hotpants and yellow hardhats...they could have been ugly i wasn't looking at their faces.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s86ReVJhJCA&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>

3 days til the weekend begins!

:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

:locked: :Blinky: :bananasex: :bananasex: :bananasex: :bananasex: :bananasex: :bananasex: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :Blinky: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run:

I tell you what, i've been watching so mny boots 'n' all that i'm growing to really love league.
Iwated Cardiff vx Dragons last night and thought for the first time, how slow the game was.
That's one thing i really appreciate about league. It's fast, it's all action, there's loads of scores and BOY, do these players have to be fit.

Can't wait for the games come saturday and sunday.

*Joe from Family Guy style voice* BRING IT ON!!!

What he means is by that when he get's to your house, he's gonna steal your carpet.

Well this time 2morrow I will be on my way to Cardiff on the Train!!!

Are you gonna come Mite??

Pretty much sadly. I had very little to do today, I thought I might as well get it out of the way.

It must have taken all of 15 minutes.

I'll have you know the living room is clean (i should say "clear" maybe "clean" isn't the besst word.) and the kitchen and bathroom are clean.
:cheers:

I'll have to do this hosting malarky more often.
I'll keep a tidier flat then.

Although, with the heat we've been having the bin has been making a right stink.
Hmmmm...

Latest posts