• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF PATCH 2017-18

Can anyone help me with this patch please? I installed everything correctly, but as soon as I end a match the game crashes? Anybody know how to fix this issue please?

Can anyone help me with this patch please? I installed everything correctly, but as soon as I end a match the game crashes? Anybody know how to fix this issue please?

try re-installing

Hello everyone
do you play arcade mod or simulation?
Which of the two is the best?
Simulation if you looking for a bit of "realism" and if the game is getting to easy for you. Me and my friends only play on simulation makes the game more fun and a bit challenging.

Hello.
How to decrease the level of the Jaguars franchise and increase the level of teams from New Zealand, Australia and South Africa. :)

Hey Guys! Was wondering what was up with some of the international teams, i installed geostar's patch (Thanks man, you really it really helped. Stopped my game from crashing.) which did wonders, however it had the side effect of wiping out some of the international team rosters and replacing them with "Place Holder" (Tonga, Samoa, US etc.) I was hoping if you guys had any way to fix it. Cheers for all you hard work

Hey Guys! Was wondering what was up with some of the international teams, i installed geostar's patch (Thanks man, you really it really helped. Stopped my game from crashing.) which did wonders, however it had the side effect of wiping out some of the international team rosters and replacing them with "Place Holder" (Tonga, Samoa, US etc.) I was hoping if you guys had any way to fix it. Cheers for all you hard work
i think you must re install the game with patches

i think you must re install the game with patches

Hey man, do you mean re install rugby 08? Because before i installed geostar's patch the game kept crashing for me. But had full teams. Now the game doesnt crash but doesnt have full teams. ANy idea whats going on? Cheers for the help

yes install a clean game and put patches back correctly
ok thanks bro, just clarifying, you want me to uninstall rugby 08, then re download it. Then downloading the latest patch?

Would you mind linking the latest patch if it wouldnt be too hard

Bit of an update now,

I've tried reinstalling and it only works when i use the other patch by geostar which doesnt have full international team players. Any help would be appreciated thanks. Apologies for being a pain

If you are using the roster I uploaded, that is the one I uploaded for the world league only, International were not finished then...If everything goes according to plan I will have a completed roster by this weekend

Is it just me or is anyone else's line outs also giving problems? I am playing World League on Elite, and almost every line out throw ends up going skew??

Is it just me or is anyone else's line outs also giving problems? I am playing World League on Elite, and almost every line out throw ends up going skew??
Only happens between 1-4 times per game for me. Only press the one throwing key(basic - s, e, w) or 2 keys (advance)

eos
Could you list all the tournaments which gives this error? You did
Could you list all the tournaments which gives this error? You did install the patch onto a clean Rugby 08 right?
ABOUT THAT;GEOSTAR could you also create the pacific nations cup.... which must include this following teams :JAPAN,FIJI,SAMOA,TONGA,CANADA,USA and can also include GEORGIA...THANK YOU

It could be done by replacing a 6 nations year, 6 nations would be included you only have to select the correct year..but only six teams

Latest posts