• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Podcasts 2012 - 2

Would be interesting to know where he has gone also.

No clue of the current state of podcasts, but I have skype, so PM me or something.

Am due to put one up, should do it tonight if I can remember my password. Will be o the first round of the heineken cup. I've got a free weekend coming up soon so I'd be up for doing one on the AI's.

More Welsh lads, joy. :/

In all seriousness though, I'm gonna put this one up tonight and I'm gonna let you guys know the low down for the next few months:

While my schedule is a bit erratic at the moment myself and Rob want to essentially do lots and lots of Lions podcasts in the course of the year, preferably bi weekly or something of the sort. Why you may ask? Because the Lions are awesome, that's why. So far I can count on the following fellas to contribute:

TRF_Feicarsinn
Teh_Mite
Lucky Number 7
TRF_Cymro
CyRiL
Selimniai
TRF_Nick_DNZ

Adding Draggs and Thingimubob gives us a nice panel of users to draw from, albeit a tad Welsh heavy. If anyone else is interested in contributing please comment and I'll add you to my mailing list.

More importantly, if anyone would like to help me out with occasional editing duties I'd appreciate it massively. Seriously, beyond words. PM me.

I don't have to be in the podcast.
I'm fine just talking about rugby and **** in general, if anybody wants to.

What the hell is everybody still doing up? Go to bed the lot of you!

How is doing 'Lions podcasts' different to the podcasts we've already done??!!!

Next one im in im gonna time it to see how zoom one of say says Lions

You think this week was Lions centred? Awww boys, you aint heard nothing yet! The next 6 months is going to be a non stop Lion mauling of TRF airways.

I'm only 7mins in and Lions has already been brought up,
You're obsessed.

I'm gonna get my hands on a mic or headset so put me on the list of potential contributors as well.