• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF's UEFA Euro 2016

No, win tomorrow and we're through at the expense of NI most likely, anything else and we'll go home. Italy have topped our group already and have said they're playing a second team so we have a puncher's chance to get one more game.
Northern Ireland are through as Turkey and Albania can't get further up the third place table than them

Lets start a kickstarter to have a bunch of local toughs come to Tigs' house to rough him up

Lol like your Monopoly money will gain interest.

I'm a black belt judo champion and a karate master.
I was trained by warrior monks in a remote temple in Tibet.
I am both the blue and red pill.

I travelled across the land
Training far and wide
To understand each martial art
And the power that's inside.

Also what's with the hate I'm getting. I mean it's just mean.

Last edited:
England get Iceland.

If that side of the bracket plays out in favourites winning their round of 16 match, the QF's will be

France vs England quarter final
Spain/Italy vs Germany quarter final

If I had to pick from the other side of the bracket, I'd say Belgium, Croatia or Poland will make the final. Either way a team who has never won a major tournament will be in the final, how exciting!

God damn.

Brilliant for O'Neil

England, Wales, ROI and NI all through who would have guessed that at the beginning of the competition, bloody brilliant.

God damn.

Brilliant for O'Neil

England, Wales, ROI and NI all through who would have guessed that at the beginning of the competition, bloody brilliant.

It's not too surprising considering it's the 4 best 3rd place finishers that get a round of 16 spot as well.

Croatia will surely deal with Portugal as we dealt with Spain. Seems a classy outfit!

:)

Nothing more needs to be said.

(apart from the fact we've kept up our average at major tournaments of always reaching the 1/4 finals at least)

Knockout rounds throwing up some boring stuff, hope Portugal sneak this, would love to see Bale v Ronaldo this tournament!

If Ireland win tomorrow I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that it'll be the best result in the history of sport here, absolutely everything against us though so don't expect happy drunk me in the wee hours of Monday.

If Ireland win tomorrow I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that it'll be the best result in the history of sport here, absolutely everything against us though so don't expect happy drunk me in the wee hours of Monday.

even bigger than that time you reach the JRWC final?

even bigger than that time you reach the JRWC final?
Yeah, unfortunate how, due to all 46 players watching Euro 2016 Ireland fan videos, the final got cancelled though. Between that and the Ireland v New Zealand game in 2013 being rained out in the 79th minute weird happenings have really hindered rugby over here.

Knockout rounds throwing up some boring stuff, hope Portugal sneak this, would love to see Bale v Ronaldo this tournament!

In fairness it hard for minnows to open up with huge reward at stake. Like can't see Ireland's approach being same as Italy game. But agree on it being biggest result also if they win I think they'd beat England or Iceland

Latest posts