• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF's UEFA Euro 2016

Iceland could have played Kerry Katona upfront and still won handily.

Iceland could have played Kerry Katona upfront and still won handily.
In fairness she has 2 fine strikers :D lol

images

Always scores though.

Always happy to stick a long one into the box and seeing what happens.

She loves it when the box is crowded but tends to like a bit of pushing and pulling before the ball is put on the spot..........

Hearing rumours Vertonghen has picked up an ankle injury and may not be available for the game tomorrow... Hazard is back training though and should be fit to start.

Either way, I am so bloody excited for 8pm tomorrow!

@saulan

England are just ****, had nothing to do with the draw at the end of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Portugal through to the semi's without winning a game within 90 mins.
Sums up a crappy tournament.

Portugal through to the semi's without winning a game within 90 mins.
Sums up a crappy tournament.

Yep, I haven't really paid too much attention to the tournament but it has seemed quite disappointing. I feel like the winner is going to be the team that is the least bad and not the best. The last time the average goals scored was around this level was 1980. (1.93 then, 2 now. Closest above was 1996 at 2.06).

attachment.php

Not sure who the guy is on the left of the pic, but anyone else think 'Zoolander'?

Attachments

• tst.jpg
    tst.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Through very gritted teeth, well done Wales. A brilliant performance and totally deserved win. Team unity and organisation can take you a very long way.

Bale against Ronaldo in the semi could be very amusing.

This week's done my head in. On top of all the Brexit fallout I now understand that Wales can play football but not rugby and England can play rugby but not football. Yet England beat Wales at football. I think my brain would explode if the Welsh ever took cricket seriously!

Latest posts