• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Uli's Rugby 08 Mod Thread

Could you plz re-upload jdv`s face plz plz! and could someone give me a working ling for undershirts

Tnx

some one repost the bootpack in mediafire, megaupload , rapidshare , or other server who wonts filefront pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!

Please repost "Stade Francais Mod Pack (Home and Away Kits + Banners and Flags + Logos)" from first page)))

Does anyone have a mod that replaces the 2007 WC with the 2011 one? I'd be really grateful if anyone could help, or even just tell me how to edit tournament pools.

its quite hard to do due to scripting but u shuld ask intercept king becoz he is the best at that kinda stuff

To edit the actual teams in a tournament is easy, but you have to know the team ID. You use a file called xml. It's sort of like html i suppose. You just change the data value as you require, so if team ID '1' was Uruguay and you wanted to use team ID '2' which could be Tunisia then you just replace the data value at any point where you see that value. If you look, it's quite simple to figure out, it's just hard to look at a lot of binary kinda looking data.

To edit the actual teams in a tournament is easy, but you have to know the team ID. You use a file called xml. It's sort of like html i suppose. You just change the data value as you require, so if team ID '1' was Uruguay and you wanted to use team ID '2' which could be Tunisia then you just replace the data value at any point where you see that value. If you look, it's quite simple to figure out, it's just hard to look at a lot of binary kinda looking data.

Thank You, but where can I access this information so I can attempt to edit it?

You go into the gamefiles saved in the harddrive, and you'll see a file called data.gob. To open this you need a program called bigGUI to extract and import the files in and out. Also, you'll need a copy of the 08 modder's bible, 'rugbygob' which lists, by description.. all the files in the data.gob. Once you've got those, you can open up one of the extracted xml files for the tournament you need and change the team ID's.

Hi Uli85, I saw really interesting faces made by you and I'm trying to make faces since three days. I've downloaded BigGui, FshEd005, RugbyGob and Oedit. I've opened Oedit but when I try to open a file but it let me open just .o files or ORD.files. What are them? I'd like to use some photos to make faces and they are in jpg or bmp format. Why doesn't it work? I downloded many converter but I didn't manage to obtain a .o files.

Hi can someone please tell me where can i get the new kits for the world cup.The download links is broken

Latest posts