Uli's Rugby 08 Mod Thread

Discussion in 'EA Rugby 08' started by uli85, Oct 6, 2007.

1. bc2704

bc2704 Guest

Has anyone got a copy of the Bastareaud filename? Thanks.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bc2704 @ Mar 16 2010, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Do you just want the filename or the file itself?

4. bc2704

bc2704 Guest

Just need the filename, it should be in the MUP files I downloaded, just need to know which one as I want to give him the Josh Lewsey star.

5. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bc2704 @ Mar 16 2010, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Should be:
    b665f0291f0a2997c7acc737e992e109.big

6. Nickdnz

Nickdnz Guest

This would be a huge ask, but is there anyway the filenames and ID's of faces and kits could be releaced? I'm trying to add things to my own constantly changing roster however I can't work out what's what.

7. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Mar 17 2010, 04:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Its been done already...the RugbyGob file contains most of the filenames and ID's for faces and kits.

8. bc2704

bc2704 Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Mar 16 2010, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Can't seem to find it, any chance you could upload the file itself? Thanks again Ross.

9. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bc2704 @ Mar 17 2010, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Can't seem to find it, any chance you could upload the file itself? Thanks again Ross.
    [/b][/quote]

Or try

83fd62ad1d5e6e8ac2dd3c951d4259a8.big

10. Nickdnz

Nickdnz Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Mar 17 2010, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Its been done already...the RugbyGob file contains most of the filenames and ID's for faces and kits.
    [/b][/quote]
    ...I think I love you...

Though at the further risk of sounding like an idiot, where is the RugbyGob file?

11. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Mar 18 2010, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]
    ...I think I love you...

Though at the further risk of sounding like an idiot, where is the RugbyGob file?
    [/b][/quote]

From HERE, you need MS Excel or Excel viewer.

12. Nickdnz

Nickdnz Guest

Cheers once again!

13. Nickdnz

Nickdnz Guest

On another note, is there any that includes the filenames etc from the MUP. I want to add them to the roster but it again would require a huge amount of time to guess.

14. mateooo

mateooo Guest

I'm not sure if this is only happening to me, but when i installed MUP 1.2 players that have scrum caps; instead of having scum caps, have some weird pink and green lettering on their head.
    Any ideas?

15. Nickdnz

Nickdnz Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mateovg @ Mar 23 2010, 01:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Have the same problem, can't work out how to fix it. Again I was wondering if I could some how get a list of the faces from the MUP patch eg file number and face ID. Any help would really be very handy!

16. terras

terras Junior Member

hi guys i'm looking for sergio parisse and mirco bergamesco, but if i shearch into this post i can't find them... can you help me?
    please :)

17. alexcosty88

alexcosty88 Junior Member

Hi uli85! I'm asking you to can create a patch for Rugby08 that introduces an "my tournament mode" with the possibility of choosing the number of teams and selecting the preferred teams (international/club, northern hemisphere, southern hemisphere). Is it possible?
    Thank you!

18. alexcosty88

alexcosty88 Junior Member

Hi uli85! I'm asking you to can create a patch for Rugby08 that introduces an "my tournament mode" with the possibility of choosing the number of teams and selecting the preferred teams (international/club, northern hemisphere, southern hemisphere). Is it possible?
    Thank you!

19. powling91

powling91 Junior Member

Country Flag:

England

Club or Nation:

London Wasps

im new...

hi there uli, first off, i love your work with all these mods
    ive just downloaded rugby 08 and wanna get started on patching the game
    would it be at all possible for you to send me the mega update files? or at least show me a link on where to get 1.1 so i can update it with the 1.2?

thanks
    :)

20. chino_4_cen

chino_4_cen Junior Member

Country Flag:

Argentina

Hello ULi you can put the files in other server, filefront is bad.

21. chino_4_cen

chino_4_cen Junior Member

Country Flag:

Argentina

Uli you can put the boots in megaupload, rapidshare, mediafire? because filefront put "the filoe is unabavile"

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!