• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC 2022/2023 Round 10

I cautiously think we have a good chance tonight.

Irish Rugby needs this fixture to hold interest and remain so. It's financially huge for the IRFU and given the time of the year it should be prime time viewing figures. We seriously need to reverse the momentum of the last few years and make these tight, angry games.

Classic start to a Leinster Munster game. Carbery shits the bed and Kilcoyne does something stupid.

Too many of our players just shy away from big moments and big games. It's eternally frustrating.

On another note, I get maybe every fifth word Busby is saying. Man's speaking Ulster Scots

Healy is getting mullered in these scrums, which..... I'd hope so

Coombes is the best player Ireland has ever produced and it's not remotely close. More lethal from 2 metres than a shotgun with a sword on the end

Think 7-9 would have been a fair score but we got lucky with the last one. Change our half backs and we have a good shot here. Silly penalties is our kryptonite, which is always the case

Think 7-9 would have been a fair score but we got lucky with the last one. Change our half backs and we have a good shot here. Silly penalties is our kryptonite, which is always the case
Think Munster deserve the lead, only team to play positive rugby even if only for a 5 min period with Crowley running the show. Change our half backs and we have a good **** here. Weak offensive rucking is our kryptonite, which has always been the case.

I think that after he took that hit from Baird Carbery has looked reluctant to take the ball to the line. Our tactical kicking has rarely paid off so far, we've only had joy from Leinster unforced errors

Ridiculously soft try to give up. Pen against us was fair enough, we need to learn some discipline. We were defending well up until then.

Latest posts