• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC 2022/2023 Round 11

Yoink, love to see it!! Very gutsy win missing a few of our starters! I think we were again the better team but the penalties are killer. Pack had to pull that one out of the fire.

Happy for Healy there too, he did well.
I turned over after Ulster scored their try. Regretting it now.

Exciting finish?

Very happy for Munster there, would've been heartbreaking having two close losses in a row. Also beneficial for the Sharks and Stormers to take a few points off Ulster, especially playing at home. After their rocky Start to the season, it seems Munster are a lot more on track. Good for the overall competitiveness of the league.

Now I'm hoping for a miracle from Connacht.

Glasgow has won five matches in a row (three in URC). I hope that momentum will carry them to victory over the Stormers in Round 12. 🏉

1672601577236.png

Last edited:
Can't believe Crowley got MOTM. Never in a million years. Pick of the players were Haley, Kendellen, Fekitoa, Kleyn, Salanoa.

Crowley was very shaky I felt. Did better at 12. Patterson too was poor. Earls is in shocking form.

Leinster v Connacht, the younger Murray needs to rethink that mullet. Ref is thankfully calling Leinster for sealing. It was every ruck last week

Great results for Scarlets, But man that is Damning for the Dragons. Basically the whole second half with a man advantage and not only no points scored, but conceding 20 points in the process. Was there anything in terms of injuries that helped to justify not really pitching up that half? Or did Scarlets just play unbelievably well?

Can't believe Crowley got MOTM. Never in a million years. Pick of the players were Haley, Kendellen, Fekitoa, Kleyn, Salanoa.

Crowley was very shaky I felt. Did better at 12. Patterson too was poor. Earls is in shocking form.

Leinster v Connacht, the younger Murray needs to rethink that mullet. Ref is thankfully calling Leinster for sealing. It was every ruck last week
Seal this L pussy.

Ulster should be relegated to the prem after the last 5 weeks.

Is Porch wearing converse or something? Lad can't stop slipping on his arse.

The two Murray's have been good. Larmour lovely feet.

Leinster's lineout is terrible. Haven't been paying attention to who is at fault, but Connacht completely reading the jump. Sheehan will have a big horn on him rn watching Kelleher's fundamentals malfunction.

Duality of Larmour there. Was nowhere near the play defensively there.

Great results for Scarlets, But man that is Damning for the Dragons. Basically the whole second half with a man advantage and not only no points scored, but conceding 20 points in the process. Was there anything in terms of injuries that helped to justify not really pitching up that half? Or did Scarlets just play unbelievably well?
Dragons are missing their two first-choice scrum-halves (Rhodri Williams and Gonzalo Bertranou) and I think they have a few injuries elsewhere too. That said, the Scarlets have a fairly extensive injury list themselves, so I don't think that is the reason. No, it was the fact that Scarlets got their walls to the back and played with fluency. (As it happens, their only other league win this season was also with 14 men for part of the match, against Zebre).

Celtic symphony is about going to a football match, the media attention its garnered lately is ******* ridiculous.

Blame that on the mad Loyalists north of the border who strive to cause division.

It's a mad catchy tune though

Woah, I just respected Leinster for the first time in my life. In terms of most offensive sounds at a Leinster match it's way down the list. The sound of a day tripper sat one tow behind, who works as a middle manager in KPMG who talks about work throughout the entire match definitely takes the cake

Definitely think we are lined up to beat the attendance record this weekend after that Edinburgh attendance of >25k. Leinster's stadium is close to sold out online, as is Ulsters, the SA games will get similar attendances to last week, the Cardiff game has less than 500 seats remaining (can't check Scarlets because you need to sign up) and then Zebre can't really hold much (5k).

So trying to estimate it:
Edinburgh: 26k (guesstimate, saw an article say more than 25k attendance, but not the official number)
Zebre: 3k (assume limited attendance since performing poorly)
Sharks: 26k (potential to over perform here, as Bulls is a bigger clash than the Lions)
Stormers: 30k (Potential to under perform here, see point above on Bulls/Lions)
Cardiff: 12k
Scarlets: 8k
Ulster: 16k
Leinster: 17k
Total: 138k

Turns out I was only really dramatically off with the Stormers game:
D9896BCB-80C7-4D88-A1FA-3E74BC05D94E.jpeg
This gets you to 123k, which beats the previous record of 121k from 2017/18.

Woah, I just respected Leinster for the first time in my life. In terms of most offensive sounds at a Leinster match it's way down the list. The sound of a day tripper sat one tow behind, who works as a middle manager in KPMG who talks about work throughout the entire match definitely takes the cake
"I'm at Christmas Dinner in Wexford and they're only talking about Farming, Politics and GAA, I just can't contribute like". When I overheard that I knew it was going to inspire any player who heard it and Jordan Larmour was close by.

Latest posts