• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales v Australia

Talk about papering over the cracks. Celebrating like they've won the World Cup after scraping a victory against 14/13 men and benefiting from a number of extremely dubious decisions. Tompkins slap down and the same swinging arm that saw a Fijian player sent off last week....

It's mainly in the pack. Owens, AWJ (Beard obviously off in game), Rowlands, Navidi, Tips, Faletau. We've lacked decent depth in the front 5 for a while now.
Navidi, Tips and Faletau is a pretty impressive back row to be missing.
Jenkins has been a real success this AI

Navidi, Tips and Faletau is a pretty impressive back row to be missing.
Jenkins has been a real success this AI
As has Basham. Been a big fan of his for a couple of years now. Really pleased he's stepped up. I won't cry to much now when Tipuric retires.

It's amazing with so many favourable decisions Wales were still constantly appealing at the ref and crowd booing the kicker. A classy team this one

Navidi, Faletau
Forgot about these two - full first choice backrow being out is hard to combat

Owens and AWJ being out is probably a blessing in disguise though - those two start, and play the majority, regardless - at least now some other guys have gotten a run

He's 2nd string and half the player he was in my opinion.
This is the problem with us at the moment. We've been missing a lot of second and even 3rd string players so we've had to go deep into the squad but we've blooded some new players.

It's just so unlikely at this stage. Mad! 4 in a calendar year?
I don't think in the entire time I've watched rugby England have had that many given for them.

It had to be record even for domestic teams.

This is the problem with us at the moment. We've been missing a lot of second and even 3rd string players so we've had to go deep into the squad but we've blooded some new players.
Biggest problem with Wales is that they have their worst team for many, many years. They will have to play 15 men sometime. Can't think of one Welsh player who would make the England, Ireland, Scotland or French team. Well maybe one.

End of the day you can only beat what's in front of you.
the wales team isn't bad it is reliant currently on some aging players don't know if Pivac is the one to fully transition things

Just so annoying how inconstant refs are especially with T2 teams

It's mainly in the pack. Owens, AWJ (Beard obviously off in game), Rowlands, Navidi, Tips, Faletau. We've lacked decent depth in the front 5 for a while now.
AWJ, Tips, Faletau and Owens are all well past their best. Could only be picked by Wales or Gatland. Embarrassing poor team.