• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wanted Competitions

What the hell have the ****-poor Lions (from 5 years ago I may add) got to do with any of the current the club sides?

Move the goal posts to suit your own ends, why not.

Why do you guys call it a cock swinging contest anyway[I have always wondered why it's completely gay and irrelevent] And I noticed it's the NH guys who state this. I'd prefer to call it NH vs SH contest, anything to do with cocks, you guys can handle that all on your own

What the hell have the ****-poor Lions (from 5 years ago I may add) got to do with any of the current the club sides?

Move the goal posts to suit your own ends, why not.

Yea you've just restated what I originally said and if you read it properly you'd note that I said and I quote "Yep 5 years ago but they are the latest NH team to play against any of them and their meant to be the best of the best". Whats wrong with stating facts? point is I think that the ITM cup has as much right in Rugby 2012 than any other competition 'equivilent' and that whilst some may think it is a weak competition, it isn't. It's a feeder into the best competition (S14) in the world which is a feeder into the best teams in the world (based on OVERALL results) which is just another hard to stomach fact for some. NH *****ing commence...

Yea you've just restated what I originally said and if you read it properly you'd note that I said and I quote "Yep 5 years ago but they are the latest NH team to play against any of them and their meant to be the best of the best". Whats wrong with stating facts? point is I think that the ITM cup has as much right in Rugby 2012 than any other competition 'equivilent' and that whilst some may think it is a weak competition, it isn't. It's a feeder into the best competition (S14) in the world which is a feeder into the best teams in the world (based on OVERALL results) which is just another hard to stomach fact for some. NH *****ing commence...

Bro, just drop it, you can't win anything when it comes to our NH friends/posters. Even when you state facts your point just gets twisted as if you're in the wrong no matter what so just leave it seriously, no matter how much proof you are able to bring up these guys still have their own opinions which is fair we all are entitled to our own opinion but, well put it this way, just carry on like NH rugby is supreme and even though they have a tough time beating New Zealand, they still would never consider their teams to be weaker than ours.

Bro, just drop it, you can't win anything when it comes to our NH friends/posters. Even when you state facts your point just gets twisted as if you're in the wrong no matter what so just leave it seriously, no matter how much proof you are able to bring up these guys still have their own opinions which is fair we all are entitled to our own opinion but, well put it this way, just carry on like NH rugby is supreme and even though they have a tough time beating New Zealand, they still would never consider their teams to be weaker than ours.

Don't bother me about winning, I'd rather put my point across and leave it for HB studios to think about, not that this forum will be taken seriously, let's be honest. Anyways I'd hope their more concerned about getting the gameplay right because you can have all the teams in the world but without good gameplay this game will be complete ****.

I'd rather put my point across and leave it for HB studios to think about, not that this forum will be taken seriously, let's be honest.

You do understand that HB have been following TRF for years and actually approached US to make sure they have the right feedback? You not noticed that our logo is on their website? http://www.hb-studios.com/rugby2012/

It was nice whent eh All Blacks weren't winning all the time. You bloody Kiwis were a damn sight more bearable You're all like the Irish 2 years ago.

You do understand that HB have been following TRF for years and actually approached US to make sure they have the right feedback? You not noticed that our logo is on their website? http://www.hb-studios.com/rugby2012/

It was nice whent eh All Blacks weren't winning all the time. You bloody Kiwis were a damn sight more bearable You're all like the Irish 2 years ago.

Harsh.

Okay maybe that's unfair; 90% of you are behaving like the Irish 2 years ago.

bro, don't judge a library, by one book .

Haha well no I don't understand that HB studios have been "following TRF for years". Thats complete speculation and they are here for general feedback. TRF is on the HB website and that has what to do with the thread 'wanted competitions'? seems like your just trying to brag about nothing here. Too bad you can't brag about your comps and teams huh?

No, TRF is the officially endorsed site for 2012. Hense why we've put their logos all over the place. I should know, I did arrange al large part of the tie up between HB and TRF myself.

As for bragging about competitions, you're the one harping on about how wonderful the ITM is constantly, I never started any of that futile arguing that you're on.

Anyway, shouldn't you be at school at this time?

like i said the ITM has some great talent but compared to english premiership teams, their overall team strength and depth is not as strong. Btw i dont think you should question Bullitt about HB and TRF considering that he did it and you have no idea what you are talking about. I love the arguments around here!

like i said the ITM has some great talent but compared to english premiership teams, their overall team strength and depth is not as strong. Btw i dont think you should question Bullitt about HB and TRF considering that he did it and you have no idea what you are talking about. I love the arguments around here!

Thats just your opinion you realise..

No, TRF is the officially endorsed site for 2012. Hense why we've put their logos all over the place. I should know, I did arrange al large part of the tie up between HB and TRF myself.

As for bragging about competitions, you're the one harping on about how wonderful the ITM is constantly, I never started any of that futile arguing that you're on.

Anyway, shouldn't you be at school at this time?

Says the guy who can't read properly. Now back on topic please.

Anyway, I think the ITM cup should get priority over any asian domestic competition.

Chuck in a decent create a competition/player/jersey/team and those who can be bothered can add in what ever teams they want with their own stats. Should keep everyone happy.

Anyway, I think the ITM cup should get priority over any asian domestic competition.

Definitely agree here... The ITM Cup deserves to be in this game... just look what happened when Japan took on North Harbor

So are u going to state facts or what ?

Latest posts