• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

War in Israel

A

alexrugby

And War again between Mediterranean countries

Israel strikes Gaza again to defend from Terror

Several weeks earlier there happened almost same in India

In August Russia was "defending" itself :lol: from my country and put some cities to the ground

And based on some info we are waiting for a new rush into these days, as the Russian Mi 24 showed up yeasterday near the Georgian city Ganmukhuri

Later Russia trampled some of the Ingushetia villages under the feet

And everything this happened and happens while during the last 6months

What are people thinking around this,

I think the day when mankind will put the end to its' existence is not far

world_war_III_trojan.jpg

Why can't the people play more Rugby and other sports then trying to kill each other???

I hate wars and just hope that some day we all can live in peace and not be torn to pieces

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Dec 30 2008, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Why can't the people play more Rugby and other sports then trying to kill each other???

I hate wars and just hope that some day we all can live in peace and not be torn to pieces[/b]

Hello brother, I love you for your words and for your thoughts

I don't know why really people can not do other things than war

Let them play rugby and burn their aggressive mind into SCRUM

but they do not, that's a problem: when the small people who compensate for their weakness with suffering others (Hitler) reach the high governmental levels, then it starts to rain bullets over the innocent <_<

They can rather learn their troops to play rugby then to kill, just imagine countries like Pakistan and India playing in the 2019 RWC, will be much better the fighting

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Dec 30 2008, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
They can rather learn their troops to play rugby then to kill, just imagine countries like Pakistan and India playing in the 2019 RWC, will be much better the fighting[/b]

Yeaaah but they do not unfortunately do not

Oh my God imagine playing rugby with AntiTank bombs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rwf_rugby_hr.jpg

The Israelis disgust me. They sit back and take the moral high ground and act like they're victims of terrorism, and maybe throw the holocaust in to make everyone feel sorry for them.

Fact is the Palestinians (not angels by any means) have lobbed rockets at them from Gaza since 2001 and killed less than 20 civilians.

Israel killed over 300 in one day as "retaliation".

Those in the Israeli government and military are war criminals.

The American and British and any other government who condones or attempts to justify Israel's actions do so with a clearly inbalanced set of morals.

And for all the Jews who yap on about 'defending our homeland' and all that, you're in denial and perpetrate such a blatant bias that makes your opinion worth nothing.

i too have a general loathing of the idea of israel, still not going to recognise it as a legitimate country, ya cant make me. Anyway i think this conflict traces back to the war with the lebannon(sp?) which the israelis came out of looking quite poor and seem to be seeking revenge of some sorts. In my opinion its only a matter of time until they seriously **** off the turks of iranians and it gets very serious in that part of the world

Grow up.

Israel is a state, whether you like it or not, and the people have the right to defend themselves through state force.

"Lobbing" missiles? Ginger makes it sound like a game. You try living under that bombardment, wondering every day if you'll be called home from work to bury your child.

The Palestinians have had it hard for too long, but their first choice must be to vote against Hamas.

Violence is tempting, but self respect comes from a peaceful heart.

i dont see how you can try to defend israel in this situation. ok now hamas did act disgracefully but isael's responce has been disguisting, a total overreaction.

and if you couldnt tell i was making a joke obviously it was missed on you

No, I couldn't tell it was a joke. And I don't think you meant it that way.

I'm not defending Israel - they make a fair fist of that without my help.

And how do you distinguish between "disgraceful" and "disgusting"? I used to think that way as well, but enough is enough - decent people shouldn't sit still in the face of lawless violence.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 30 2008, 02:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Grow up.

Israel is a state, whether you like it or not, and the people have the right to defend themselves through state force.

"Lobbing" missiles? Ginger makes it sound like a game. You try living under that bombardment, wondering every day if you'll be called home from work to bury your child.

The Palestinians have had it hard for too long, but their first choice must be to vote against Hamas.

Violence is tempting, but self respect comes from a peaceful heart.[/b]

OK, you're an Israeli and you live under the bombardment of a few rockets or you're a Palestinian and you live under the bombardment of open military warfare, shellfire, airstrikes and the rest of it. It's like a little girl throwing down serves and Nadal powering them back.

If you take the attitude 'people have the right to defend themselves' you get in all sorts of problems. It assumes a continuous threat that is unpreventable. It's why people carry knives. It's why Americans like their guns. 'Self-defence' breeds more violence; it starts a cycle of revenge.

The Palestinians have a very good argument for why they should have land in that part of the world. The Israelis also have a good argument. One act of violence is always retaliated to, and has been since the Zionists first got their way. The Palestinians firing rockets is just as much 'self defence' as the Israelis actions. Put simply, it gets neither side nowhere in terms of peace. The only way forward in the Middle East is a ceasefire from both sides. Which means firm leadership from the Palestinians to stop rogue elements from causing violence. And needs self-control from Israel who can't resist deploying their military.

Is this likely? Not very. But if both sides were tolerant, were able to enter a ceasefire and resist recommencing war even if there were a few more agressive acts from uncontrolled elements, then they might put an end to the petty **** they're doing to each other.

Either way these people make the arseholes in Northern Ireland look saintly. Odd how so much violence is caused by such stupid reasons.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Dec 30 2008, 03:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i too have a general loathing of the idea of israel, still not going to recognise it as a legitimate country, ya cant make me. Anyway i think this conflict traces back to the war with the lebannon(sp?) which the israelis came out of looking quite poor and seem to be seeking revenge of some sorts. In my opinion its only a matter of time until they seriously **** off the turks of iranians and it gets very serious in that part of the world[/b]

Relations between Turkey and Israel are quite good actually. Iran is a different story.

The people who are suffering here are again the Palestinian, they didn't help their cause by voting in favour of the Hamas. The PLO although very corrupted looks like being a more reasonable force to negotiate with.

I know one thing: people are killed everyday just for having different religious minds in middle East and that these religious conflicts sweep away hundreds of lives each month

The war is bad and it doesn't matter whether defensive or offensive

We were defending our motherland while in August and more then 1500 people were buried in these days from Russia as well as from Georgia

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Dec 30 2008, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 30 2008, 02:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Grow up.

Violence is tempting, but self respect comes from a peaceful heart.[/b]

OK, you're an Israeli and you live under the bombardment of a few rockets or you're a Palestinian and you live under the bombardment of open military warfare, shellfire, airstrikes and the rest of it. It's like a little girl throwing down serves and Nadal powering them back.

If you take the attitude 'people have the right to defend themselves' you get in all sorts of problems. It assumes a continuous threat that is unpreventable. It's why people carry knives. It's why Americans like their guns. 'Self-defence' breeds more violence; it starts a cycle of revenge.

The Palestinians have a very good argument for why they should have land in that part of the world. The Israelis also have a good argument. One act of violence is always retaliated to, and has been since the Zionists first got their way. The Palestinians firing rockets is just as much 'self defence' as the Israelis actions. Put simply, it gets neither side nowhere in terms of peace. The only way forward in the Middle East is a ceasefire from both sides. Which means firm leadership from the Palestinians to stop rogue elements from causing violence. And needs self-control from Israel who can't resist deploying their military.

Is this likely? Not very. But if both sides were tolerant, were able to enter a ceasefire and resist recommencing war even if there were a few more agressive acts from uncontrolled elements, then they might put an end to the petty **** they're doing to each other.

Either way these people make the arseholes in Northern Ireland look saintly. Odd how so much violence is caused by such stupid reasons.
[/b][/quote]
You seem to be forgetting that poor little Hamas and the Palestinians are backed up by other nations who want to see the destruction of Israel. Its easy to take the side of Palestine as the underdog but Israel are surrounded by their enemies and they have to show strength.

[/quote]
You seem to be forgetting that poor little Hamas and the Palestinians are backed up by other nations who want to see the destruction of Israel. Its easy to take the side of Palestine as the underdog but Israel are surrounded by their enemies and they have to show strength.
[/quote]

O I agree, Israel is the state aimed at by numerous countries and especially by the neighbors

I think it's all religious views that make these people to fight against Jewish civilization!!!!!

Could be nice for in Israel and in other countries to be PEACE

Im not particularly pro-Israel but as a westerner I feel more sympathy for their cause.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Dec 30 2008, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Im not particularly pro-Israel but as a westerner I feel more sympathy for their cause.[/b]

Yes, I also have numerous Jewish friends here in Georgia and I feel more to Israel than to others and war especially ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Dec 30 2008, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Im not particularly pro-Israel but as a westerner I feel more sympathy for their cause.[/b]

:cryy:

And the Israelis don't need to show strength at all, the last time an Arab nation had any military power they invaded Kuwait, not Israel... the Turks invaded Kurdistan, not Israel. Other Arab nations are more interested in their own problems; it's the terrorist groups that Israel have to worry about, and as we saw in Lebanon and we're seeing in Gaza, they don't amount to anything more than suicide bombers and rockets. Nothing next to a well-equipped army. Israel's "me against the world" argument ran out long ago.

Thank god an Arab state hasnt got considerable power on a world stage as it would be deadly.I feel terribly sorry for the innocent Palestinians who suffer such hardship but Israel is an internationally recognised state and they have to accept that or nothing can change.
It would be interesting to hear who you would rather live under, the Israeli government or Hamas? Think about it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Dec 30 2008, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thank god an Arab state hasnt got considerable power on a world stage as it would be deadly.I feel terribly sorry for the innocent Palestinians who suffer such hardship but Israel is an internationally recognised state and they have to accept that or nothing can change.
It would be interesting to hear who you would rather live under, the Israeli government or Hamas? Think about it.[/b]

Depends who you are, and who you care about. If I'm Jewish and I only care about myself/ other Jews then I'd love to live under the Israeli government. If instead I had a broader moral conscience I'd be apalled by the government's behaviour and wouldn't want to live anywhere near Israel. If I were Palestinian I'd rather live under Hamas since they'd represent my interests best. These parties work or don't work for whatever demographic you're born into.

See what you're doing? Pigeon-holing people into a set group, which is exatly what Israel does, exactly what Hamas does, and 99% of the cause of violence the world over. If we think about things in pure terms as "I'm arabic, I must be anti-Israel", or "I'm English, I don't much like those muslims" then we start to look for the differences in people which is where conflict arises. It may sound cliched but really and truly, the best option is to put aside stupid griefs and prejudices and just get along without violence. Then perhaps they could give up on partitioning the land according to religion, and live in the same country as each other peacefully. The idea of a homeland for Jews runs along the same lines as a township for blacks.

Latest posts