• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

War in Israel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fred187 @ Jan 6 2009, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DonBilly @ Jan 6 2009, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Enguelaz @ Jan 5 2009, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"You seem to be forgetting that poor little Hamas and the Palestinians are backed up by other nations who want to see the destruction of Israel. Its easy to take the side of Palestine as the underdog but Israel are surrounded by their enemies and they have to show strength."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Jan 6 2009, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If England was being attacked by up to 90 rockets a day I would hope that we would retaliate. Dont you?
This is the reason for this ground offensive. Totally justified![/b]

Well done son, you've learned ur lesson well, the media is doing a good job... Use just a little bit of critical thinking, that will make you human instead of being a clone...

this retaliation is NOT justified, but when you think about it, Israel (Zion) always behaved this way... M16 vs. Rocks, Use of guided Missile to get rid of a guy in a wheelchair (remember the attacks on Arafat?) and now that...

Re your coment about Palestine (what's left of it) being supported by other nations... LMFO! Israel is backed by the US, England, France. That's already 3 of the top 10 armies in the World... compared to Lebanon, Iran, and maybe Egypt... you see the difference don't you? or you just got too much Sh*t numbing your grey cells?

Can't you see Israel is US soil in the middle east? Can't you see that there's no Israel as such and that the Zionist doctrine is as forceful as Hamas or Al Qaeda (the group, not the CIA database), that's ethnic purification, that's f#cking disgusting.

Isrealies and Palestinians DO NOT hate eachother, before the massive exodus of Israelis that started back in the 20's (Yes, much before 1948) there was no real problem, and even tho Palestinians were in greater numbers, they never used oppression like the Zionist Gvt does. Let's not forget that 99% of the gvt that follow Shimon Peres and Itzac Rabin have been extreme-right gvt.

If an extreme-right gvt took control in France, England, the US or Russia, don't you think the international community would object out loud? i think they would, but for Israel it's O.K.

There will be no peace cause this is not part of the agenda, the Zionist in charge of Israel and in charge of the world medias, banks, Western Gvt have other plans. Do your research on Sarkozy (and his brother Olivier), the Bush family (included Prescot the grand-dad), Clinton, Rumsfeld, Cheney, the Rockefellers, the Rothchilds, the Morgan, see for yourself how all those guys are interconnected all they have in common. Look at Obama's gvt, see for yourself who he "chose", scratch the surface and see how all this new U.S gvt is pro-israel and wont do anything to stop the oppression, despite everything puppet Obama said he would "change"...

All this is so disgustingly manipulated that it becomes "funny" (in a very ironic way...)

[/b][/quote]

Be careful from not going from antizionism which is something that can be dicussed although this is a lost war to antisemitism which has no justification. You're involving many people in kind of conspiracy to support Israel due to some of their origins and making questionable assertions. There are point in your post which are interesting and would deserve more discussion but on the other hand your final statements are not very rational and ambiguous.
[/b][/quote]

Anti-zionism is not anti-semitism - they are barely even related. Why? Because Being Jewish and supporting Israel are not the same thing. I'm (racially) Jewish, but I can easily see that Israel is, and always has been, an abomination. Israeli's accuse anti-zionists of being anti-semitic in order to blindside the world into supporting them. Nothing Israel ever does can be justified, because it's existence as a nation cannot be justified. I invite anybody to try to justify, using logic (rather than saying, as most Israeli's do: 'god promised it to us, so it's ours'), the existence of Israel... Nope? Didn't think so.
[/b][/quote]

I agree. Although if you analyse things thouroughly you can question pretty much anyone's "right" to nationhood.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Jan 7 2009, 06:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You are about as Jewish as a ham sandwich.[/b]

I'm sorry, I forgot that, despite knowing nothing about me, or my cultural or genetic background, you are still a much better judge of my ethnicity than myself. I'll remember in future to refer to you before disclosing any fact about my personage, to prevent any misrepresentation.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jan 7 2009, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fred187 @ Jan 6 2009, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DonBilly @ Jan 6 2009, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Enguelaz @ Jan 5 2009, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"You seem to be forgetting that poor little Hamas and the Palestinians are backed up by other nations who want to see the destruction of Israel. Its easy to take the side of Palestine as the underdog but Israel are surrounded by their enemies and they have to show strength."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Jan 6 2009, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If England was being attacked by up to 90 rockets a day I would hope that we would retaliate. Dont you?
This is the reason for this ground offensive. Totally justified![/b]

Well done son, you've learned ur lesson well, the media is doing a good job... Use just a little bit of critical thinking, that will make you human instead of being a clone...

this retaliation is NOT justified, but when you think about it, Israel (Zion) always behaved this way... M16 vs. Rocks, Use of guided Missile to get rid of a guy in a wheelchair (remember the attacks on Arafat?) and now that...

Re your coment about Palestine (what's left of it) being supported by other nations... LMFO! Israel is backed by the US, England, France. That's already 3 of the top 10 armies in the World... compared to Lebanon, Iran, and maybe Egypt... you see the difference don't you? or you just got too much Sh*t numbing your grey cells?

Can't you see Israel is US soil in the middle east? Can't you see that there's no Israel as such and that the Zionist doctrine is as forceful as Hamas or Al Qaeda (the group, not the CIA database), that's ethnic purification, that's f#cking disgusting.

Isrealies and Palestinians DO NOT hate eachother, before the massive exodus of Israelis that started back in the 20's (Yes, much before 1948) there was no real problem, and even tho Palestinians were in greater numbers, they never used oppression like the Zionist Gvt does. Let's not forget that 99% of the gvt that follow Shimon Peres and Itzac Rabin have been extreme-right gvt.

If an extreme-right gvt took control in France, England, the US or Russia, don't you think the international community would object out loud? i think they would, but for Israel it's O.K.

There will be no peace cause this is not part of the agenda, the Zionist in charge of Israel and in charge of the world medias, banks, Western Gvt have other plans. Do your research on Sarkozy (and his brother Olivier), the Bush family (included Prescot the grand-dad), Clinton, Rumsfeld, Cheney, the Rockefellers, the Rothchilds, the Morgan, see for yourself how all those guys are interconnected all they have in common. Look at Obama's gvt, see for yourself who he "chose", scratch the surface and see how all this new U.S gvt is pro-israel and wont do anything to stop the oppression, despite everything puppet Obama said he would "change"...

All this is so disgustingly manipulated that it becomes "funny" (in a very ironic way...)

[/b][/quote]

Be careful from not going from antizionism which is something that can be dicussed although this is a lost war to antisemitism which has no justification. You're involving many people in kind of conspiracy to support Israel due to some of their origins and making questionable assertions. There are point in your post which are interesting and would deserve more discussion but on the other hand your final statements are not very rational and ambiguous.
[/b][/quote]

Anti-zionism is not anti-semitism - they are barely even related. Why? Because Being Jewish and supporting Israel are not the same thing. I'm (racially) Jewish, but I can easily see that Israel is, and always has been, an abomination. Israeli's accuse anti-zionists of being anti-semitic in order to blindside the world into supporting them. Nothing Israel ever does can be justified, because it's existence as a nation cannot be justified. I invite anybody to try to justify, using logic (rather than saying, as most Israeli's do: 'god promised it to us, so it's ours'), the existence of Israel... Nope? Didn't think so.
[/b][/quote]

I agree. Although if you analyse things thouroughly you can question pretty much anyone's "right" to nationhood.

[/b][/quote]

This is true, but few countries to the extent of Israel. For example , The US was basically just taken from Native Americans, but the issues between the original natives and the colonists have essentially cleared themselves up, and the natives are now assimilated into the new culture. This is true of most nations formed on any colonial basis, meaning the 'right to nationhood' is essentially irrelevant. But the problem with Israel is that it wasn't colonized - it was literally stolen, and the natives were thrown out. No assimilation of cultures has occured whatsoever, and the Israelis have made no effort to support the people of the territory that they stole.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fred187 @ Jan 6 2009, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Jan 7 2009, 06:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sorry, I forgot that, despite knowing nothing about me, or my cultural or genetic background, you are still a much better judge of my ethnicity than myself. I'll remember in future to refer to you before disclosing any fact about my personage, to prevent any misrepresentation.
[/b][/quote]
Look just tell the truth and I wont have to comment. To pretend you are Jewish just to get a point over is pretty shabby.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Jan 7 2009, 07:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fred187 @ Jan 6 2009, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Jan 7 2009, 06:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
Look just tell the truth and I wont have to comment. To pretend you are Jewish just to get a point over is pretty shabby.
[/b][/quote]

'Pretend I'm Jewish'!? You absolute, class A moron. I don't even feel any need to comment on that - the fact in itself that you feel the need to accuse me of lying goes to show how unfounded your arguement is. If all you can reply with is: 'that's not true', then you've really just lost.

Moreover, believing that all Jews are in support the state of Israel is incredibly racist, for obvious reasons (which you will undoubtedly fail to see).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Jan 7 2009, 08:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Look lets forget the argument. Best of luck mate,in fact "Mazel Tov!!!"[/b]

'Let's forget the arguement' - the words of somebody who doesn't want to admit they're wrong.

Be proud of who you are ,dont feel that you should invent a new you ,just to make you feel better about yourself. When you have got over that maybe then we can argue.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Jan 7 2009, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Be proud of who you are ,dont feel that you should invent a new you ,just to make you feel better about yourself. When you have got over that maybe then we can argue.[/b]

You know where your arguement really falls flat on it's face - you are implying that I want to be Jewish - that I think it's better than anything else. Nobody has ever chosen to be Jewish in history, it has among the lowest conversion rates of all the major religions, and racially, has been subjected to some of the most discrimination in history. Why, if I had different ethnic background, would I decide 'wow, that looks really good, I think I'll pretend to be Jewish'?. If anything, it goes the other way around, but, while I defy Jewish religion and culture, I still accept it to be part of my racial background. So I guess that's another point you're wrong on...

I'm sick of your assumptions. The only thing I have said about you so far is that you're a moron, but that was based on pretty solid evidence.

I think you pretend to be Jewish just to appear different. Perhaps you have an identity issue. Dont worry you are not alone. I recently watched a documentary on gender re-alignment and a lot of the guys/girls on there were in a similar boat to yourself. Anyway good luck with everything.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Jan 7 2009, 09:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think you pretend to be Jewish just to appear different. Perhaps you have an identity issue. Dont worry you are not alone. I recently watched a documentary on gender re-alignment and a lot of the guys/girls on there were in a similar boat to yourself. Anyway good luck with everything.[/b]

Wow, you're a specimen... I wish it could be one that is in extinction...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Jan 7 2009, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think you pretend to be Jewish just to appear different. Perhaps you have an identity issue. Dont worry you are not alone. I recently watched a documentary on gender re-alignment and a lot of the guys/girls on there were in a similar boat to yourself. Anyway good luck with everything.[/b]

Why exactly do you think I couldn't be Jewish? All you've really said so far is 'you aren't Jewish', you haven't backed that up in any way shape or form, which, under any interpretation, fails as a point in an arguement - it's really just an abstract statement irrelevant to the discussion.

I could, in fact, prove you wrong with little more than my mother's maiden name, but I'd like to see you try to answer my question first - mainly just for amusement. Even an intelligent person couldn't formulate a reasonable answer, so a moron such as yourself should come up with something quite entertaining. Go on...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fred187 @ Jan 6 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Jan 7 2009, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why exactly do you think I couldn't be Jewish? All you've really said so far is 'you aren't Jewish', you haven't backed that up in any way shape or form, which, under any interpretation, fails as a point in an arguement - it's really just an abstract statement irrelevant to the discussion.

I could, in fact, prove you wrong with little more than my mother's maiden name, but I'd like to see you try to answer my question first - mainly just for amusement. Even an intelligent person couldn't formulate a reasonable answer, so a moron such as yourself should come up with something quite entertaining. Go on...
[/b][/quote]

it's because you like rugby and we all know jews don't do sport.

see, it's obvious you're not jewish.

How on earth can you ascertain whether or not someone is Jewish through the means of TRF?????????????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jan 6 2009, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How on earth can you ascertain whether or not someone is Jewish through the means of TRF?????????????[/b]

The same way it's obvious that Mike Tindall is England's saviour.

geeze, this forum was real intense but has slowly turned into a laugh.

someone needs to move Fred187 and Danny to their own little thread and get this thread back on track.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (187 @ Jan 7 2009, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
geeze, this forum was real intense but has slowly turned into a laugh.

someone needs to move Fred187 and Danny to their own little thread and get this thread back on track.[/b]

Don't worry - I think Danny has given up, and the above comic relief has me back on track.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jan 7 2009, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jan 6 2009, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How on earth can you ascertain whether or not someone is Jewish through the means of TRF?????????????[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Well he was far too good for your boys.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Jan 7 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Jan 7 2009, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Jan 6 2009, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
Well he was far too good for your boys.
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, he's great. I'm not sure that the IRB would allow him to bring his walking stick onto the pitch though, so he might end up busting his hip if he played for England.

Latest posts